New KIt

smudger05

2 hours ago, skygod said:

You mean the club should sell advertising space on the shirt, just to give it away in subsidising the cost of the putting the patch on replica shirts?

So can I assume that since I haven't paid a printing fee that I won't have a Brownings logo on the front and the KilmarnockPie.com on the back on my pre-ordered kits?

2 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

So can I assume that since I haven't paid a printing fee that I won't have a Brownings logo on the front and the KilmarnockPie.com on the back on my pre-ordered kits?

That will already be incorporated in the price of the top. The extra’s won’t be.

Players shirts having different amounts of sponsors to supporters shirts isn't something unusual in other parts of the world.

England introduced sleeve sponsors a few years ago now, but I can't recall any club charging to have them on the shirt. A clever move on our part perhaps to earn £3 here and there when income is so important.

Re: facetious KilmarnockPie.com comments. That comes on the shirt direct from Hummel. The GasSafe logo is added in the shop on purchase.

Let's be realistic....its £3, not £30 the club have said the cost will be.  Plenty of folk on a daily basis waste £3 on pointless stuff like takeaway coffee.  If you don't want it, don't pay for it but it improves the strip and gives the club some extra cash.  

57 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

Let's be realistic....its £3, not £30 the club have said the cost will be.  Plenty of folk on a daily basis waste £3 on pointless stuff like takeaway coffee.  If you don't want it, don't pay for it but it improves the strip and gives the club some extra cash.  

People must buy a lot of takeaway coffees, the number of times this is used as an example. 

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

People must buy a lot of takeaway coffees, the number of times this is used as an example. 

Coffee Cart in Kilmarnock has made a very successful business out it.....

So much so our own players use him on a regular basis, pre covid, at Rugby Park during the week at training.

14 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Was an actual date given when the strips would be ready to pick up? Bought other stuff from the shop but rather just head down the once.

I was in this morning and was told they “Might be in Tuesday or Wednesday next week” A total disaster of a set up. 

2 minutes ago, gordon4418 said:

are you completely oblivious the the fact that the world is in the middle of a pandemic?

Well you’ve sure shown me eh? This is a forum, where opinions between fans can be shared. I accept unequivocally that supply issues may be part of the issue, however I know for a fact that someone was told that, and I quote... “ It costs too much to order them and have them sitting”. It also doesn’t excuse the years of poor service. I’m away to read up on the pandemic from my house under a rock now. ✌️

4 minutes ago, Dudgeofrawk said:

Well you’ve sure shown me eh? This is a forum, where opinions between fans can be shared. I accept unequivocally that supply issues may be part of the issue, however I know for a fact that someone was told that, and I quote... “ It costs too much to order them and have them sitting”. It also doesn’t excuse the years of poor service. I’m away to read up on the pandemic from my house under a rock now. ✌️

The club got an initial batch dispatched by air freight, which will have cost a lot more money than usual so they can be on sale at the earliest opportunity. 

3 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

The club got an initial batch dispatched by air freight, which will have cost a lot more money than usual so they can be on sale at the earliest opportunity. 

Listen fair enough, I’m not disputing that one bit. My issue is, and has always been the manner in which information like that is conveyed. I appreciate that the club isn’t a huge retail giant so things will naturally move a bit slower. But it’s like you’re asking for the answer to the secrets of the universe when you ask basic questions at times. Folk want to spend their money and at times it’s as if they don’t want to take it. It’s not a personal slant on any of them who work in the shop but surely there must be questions asked by fans so that the whole experience can be a more enjoyable one.

3 minutes ago, gordon4418 said:

Of course your welcome and entitled to share your opinion, just as i am entitled to question if you have considered that a global pandemic might impact the delivery schedule of leisurewear, when normal delivery channels might well be delays due to the need to deliver more vital supplies, like PPE. 

You're clearly more "in the know" about stock management at the club shop than me, given that you know things "for a fact".  But I might content that its sensible to do what the club have in seeking air freight delivery of the most popular sizes to try and expedite delivery, given the pandemic, its not unreasonable to not know exactly when deliveries might arrive.

Describing it as a total disaster is unfair in my opinion

Fair enough, that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. As I am mine. ✌️

2 minutes ago, gordon4418 said:

The club website news article is fairly clear that ist a pre order and that :

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/pre-order-info-for-your-2020-21-killie-shirt/

specifically around when the orders might be fulfilled:

We expect dispatch to start in 10/14 days’ time during week commencing Monday, August 3. Customers will be able to select whether they would like to collect from the shop or have these delivered to their home address.

Tuesday / Wednesday of next week is.....oh wait, precisely what is in the information provided by the club about the pre-order.

I've been critical of the club myself in the past, But i don't see any reason to be critical of them in this case

Again, that’s fair enough. No need to start lighting the fires and looking out the pitchforks here. I commented on my experience today and for many years previous. I, like everyone else will give credit where it’s due when it’s due. But every single time you ask a question it’s met with either a snarky reply or a blank expression. 

5 hours ago, Dudgeofrawk said:

Don't fret fella you'll be back at school by the 18/08/2020.

5 hours ago, gordon4418 said:

lol, i dont own a pitchfork, but i might buy one of these and light a fire in it:
a420b928-29c1-474f-8325-f167778fe64c.jpg

[https://www.jgbsteelcraft.co.uk/product/fire-pit-kilmarnock/] if anyone is interested

I agree that there have been issues with the shop in them past, I've had it myself with a parcel for my uncle which was supposed to be shipped (expensively) to Australia which was eventually (after about 4 months) returned back to the club shop having gone all the way there and all the way back and not delivered because someone in the shop got the address wrong from the one provided in the online order. 

However, I also recognise that being asked the same question numerous times per day gets annoying and frustrating, particularly when you don't know anything more that the information also put out there by the club on their website.

As came up on the other thread about the shop closing 2 mins before the listed closing time, people in retail jobs are expected to deal with this kind of thing, the club could and should do better, but perhaps a bit more understanding from us is needed as well.

It is lovely. Fair enough on all points. Appreciate that retail workers get a raw deal at times and especially just now. 

No offence meant during this exchange.

KTID ✌️

On 7/29/2020 at 1:09 PM, Kfcinlancashire said:

Interesting article in the Times today. Conclusion was you can support any number of teams in a foreign country and change who you support at the drop of a hat. But in your home country your allegiance should always be to one team.

I support can associate to about 10 English and Welsh teams. Every single one of them rubbish. Many knocking around the tier 9 area