Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

53 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

Anyone reccomend a VPN and how easy are they to get working ?

It's just a matter of picking one, installing their app and clicking connect - you'll have a list of server locations you can switch between.  As mentioned above, Nord is good and I use one called IVPN that's always worked well for me, but there are loads available.

1 hour ago, SM21 said:

Can you cast directly from killietv or would you have to cast your screen from a computer as a work around? 

I used a firestick when watching stuff on it last season. 

Just use the firesticks web browser and it works.

Only thing is it choses the lowest quality stream so you have to click the wee bit at the bottom right to get it in 720/1080p.

4 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

PPV has been agreed for all home and away games. Pricing is up to each individual club and Livingston has already confirmed they will charge £20 a game. 

£20 a game to watch it in the house?! Jesus Christ. 

4 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

PPV has been agreed for all home and away games. Pricing is up to each individual club and Livingston has already confirmed they will charge £20 a game. 

Aye, we tweeted it ut just there, but forgot the link

The club is extremely grateful to all fans who have provided crucial financial support through the purchase of a Season Pass.

With your Season Pass, you’ll get entry to 19 home league matches. If this full allocation can’t be honoured through the 2020/21 campaign then you will have the chance to claim a credit, which will be deducted from the cost of your package for season 2021/22.

While fans are not allowed into Rugby Park, Season Pass holders will have full access to watch all home league matches live through Killie TV.

Pay Per View

We understand, that due to a variety of factors, some supporters are simply not in a position to buy a Season Pass.

The SPFL Board has now notified clubs that we can make Scottish Premiership matches available on a Pay Per View basis while games take place behind closed doors.

Pay Per View will be sold through the home club’s website for each match.

No club can offer Pay Per View for matches which are shown live on Sky Sports.

Our home opener v Celtic will only be available to Season Pass holders and those with an international Killie TV subscription.

Matches at Rugby Park will be priced at £12.50 for Pay Per View customers and can be bought on an individual basis from our Killie TV website . We will update fans when the pay per view option becomes active for home matches.

• International fans can watch matches home and away (£12.99 per month or £129.99 for the year).
  • Those with a UK Killie TV subscription (£5.99 per month and £59.99 for an annual pass – does not include live match streaming) will have access to live audio commentary and be able to watch a full match replay on the night of the match.

How do I access matches using my season pass?

Season Pass holders can log in to Killie TV with a username and password and we will let you know when this function is live for a full day test.

Your username is your first name-second name–season ticket reference code (for example john-smith-abcde)

Your password is your season ticket reference code. (NOTE: this is 5 letters e.g. abcde)

If you have more than one season ticket in your family, you will each have your own login details. You may only receive one email if you share an email address on our system.

If you experience any issues with Killie TV then please contact our support team [email protected]

We will aim to provide a further FAQs section in due course.

5 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Kilmarnock just confirmed as £12.50. Not great for people who have bought season tickets. 

Strange comment considering.....

"While fans are not allowed into Rugby Park, Season Pass holders will have full access to watch all home league matches live through Killie TV".

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Strange comment considering.....

"While fans are not allowed into Rugby Park, Season Pass holders will have full access to watch all home league matches live through Killie TV".

I forgot season tickets will get 19 games. Livingston are £20 PPV so it’s not better value than buying a season ticket. 

5 minutes ago, Dcktid91 said:

When i try to sign up at the password stage it says it must contain one capital letter and one number therefore my season ticket reference code is only 5 letters no numbers?? 

You already have a password. You don't need to sign up.

You already have your username and password. 

You're not able to access it at the moment anyway.