Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

19 minutes ago, PieFace1869 said:

I’ve lived overseas for some time now and tried several different VPN’s. ExpressVPN is definitely the best one that I have used, would recommend it, although it is one of the more expensive ones to sign up for. I think you can get a free trial and then just cancel it within 30 days. 
Some of the cheaper ones aren’t great at actually masking your location. I still used to have trouble trying to use BBC iPlayer, Sky Go etc. No problems with ExpressVPN 

I also recommend this. Very easy to use as well. Another added incentive is that if you get it and then refer a friend, you both get 30 days free. Afaik, the more friends you refer, the more free days you receive 

48 minutes ago, Pompey Exile said:

I to will be in France this afternoon. Never knew Le killie had such a large French exile community

I was in Greggs in the Burns Mall an hour ago and now I'm logging in from Norway.  Glad I purchased that supersonic private jet (and the steak bake).

26 minutes ago, CB said:

Other way round

Killie (as a team) is the same gender, regardless of the people playing in the team.

The French for team is l'equippe, which is feminine so La Killie would seem right enough.

Realistically, it would probably just be Killie - "Allez Killie!"

Edited by skygod

2 hours ago, Jackwilson said:

I also recommend this. Very easy to use as well. Another added incentive is that if you get it and then refer a friend, you both get 30 days free. Afaik, the more friends you refer, the more free days you receive 

Anyone wana be my vpn friend