Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

51 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Just have to hope the streaming of our home games works out with no hitches and is of decent quality , does anyone know for ST holders do we just get access to Killie Tv for the actual games ...and not then any post match interviews nor other content on the normal Killie TV subscription ? 

Also wondering how are UK non season ticket holders going to treat the streaming of home games , .....take it is cheaper to keep the “fake” overseas access rather than the clubs PPV Option for UK fans.....?

If we have more than one game a month it will be cheaper, but do we want to encourage that ?  Different story when we are denying Hibs any money and giving the club £12.99, but being a walk up for £12.50 is reasonable. Fans will make their own choices. 

25 minutes ago, Cass316 said:

Seems it's a problem with whoever supplies the feed.

Guys watching the St Mirren game yesterday also complained about the audio being well out of sync.

Worked perfectly well at HT though with the Killie nation video.

The video and commentary will be pulled from different sources. I think the players reactions were in sync with the video. My guess in commentary is coming through "real time", but video has a slight delay as it goes through a separate provider first rather than straight from Killie.

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

The video and commentary will be pulled from different sources. I think the players reactions were in sync with the video. My guess in commentary is coming through "real time", but video has a slight delay as it goes through a separate provider first rather than straight from Killie.

Commentary was behind video 

12 minutes ago, Killie Conman said:

Commentary was behind video 

In the 2nd half. It was ahead to begin with... wasn't it? An attempt must have been made to sync them.

EDIT: It was. Not going mad, excellent.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:14 PM, Killieboykfc said:

Quite annoying that the sound is so far ahead of the video 

Just got this email from the club. 

Yet again awful formatting so I've tried to fix it.

REMINDER - KTV TESTING FOR SEASON PASS HOLDERS ON AUGUST 4

Our partners Stream Digital have confirmed that supporters with a 2020/21 Season Pass will be able to test our revamped Killie TV site, which will launch next week.

The test will make sure users can log in and view a video on Tuesday, August 4 and the test will run from 3-8pm.

For Season Pass holders:

Your username is your first name-second name–season ticket reference code (for example john-smith-abcde)

Your password is your season ticket reference code. (NOTE: this is 5 letters e.g. abcde) If you have more than one season ticket in your family, you will each have your own login details.

Edited by Cass316

On 8/2/2020 at 9:30 AM, Killie Minogue said:

It's by the by now but was definitely logged in on my desktop.

Smart phone login was fine so a bit baffling. See what happens next game.

I also tested mine on my phone before on my browser (smart TV rather than desktop) and I noticed it doesn't like it when 2 devices are signed in at the same time - maybe make sure your phone is definitely logged out when you try again?

2 hours ago, Killie Minogue said:

Earlier I was faffing about with my laptop. Could've possibly left my self logged in to Killie TV on that. I'll stick to the one device next time. Cheers for the heads up.

Normally if you log in it kicks you out the other. Try logging in now and see if the test works for you. 

50 minutes ago, Killie65 said:

I got logged in via my phone, then tried on my Smart TV (logged out of my phone) can also get logged in on the TV but I cannot get rid of the pop up asking me to contact them. 

I had the same problem. Emailed support and they promptly replied suggesting that I make the video player full screen. It worked a treat. Hope this helps. 

59 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Only for international subscription surely?

Nope...game is available to season ticket holders on KTV. No PPV option though, you would have to buy a Sky Sports day pass through Now TV to watch it otherwise (unless you go the VPN route)