Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

What’s the first step for dummies if you want to try and get it on your smart TV? I can’t see a casting option. I have chromecast. 

I took delivery of a 7.5m HDMI cable yesterday. £10 off Amazon.  Works plugged into the computer, or the iPad (if you have the apple HDMI to lightening adaptor).

I'd just plug the computer/phone/ipad in with a real cable for an important event like KTV, rather than use chromecast to connect it - HDMI cables ALWAYS work!.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

What’s the first step for dummies if you want to try and get it on your smart TV? I can’t see a casting option. I have chromecast. 

If you use google chrome as your web browser you can cast your tab to the TV. There should be a button at the top right of the tab that has 3 vertical dots, click on that and then on the drop down menu there should be an option to cast

Edited by Jackwilson

1 hour ago, Jackwilson said:

If you use google chrome as your web browser you can cast your tab to the TV. There should be a button at the top right of the tab that has 3 vertical dots, click on that and then on the drop down menu there should be an option to cast

Got it! On the TV browser. Thanks for all the help.