Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

3 hours ago, Jackwilson said:

If you use google chrome as your web browser you can cast your tab to the TV. There should be a button at the top right of the tab that has 3 vertical dots, click on that and then on the drop down menu there should be an option to cast

I tried that. Won't cast Killie TV says unsupported source.

I can cast Youtube form some reason???

10 minutes ago, CardinalSpin said:

Got a score update from sky about a minute before the goal on KTV, was it just me or others had the same?

Not unexpected.. think someone said last week that there was around a 90sec delay on the KTV pictures.

I was watching on Sky downstairs, my son was watching on Sky upstairs and he saw the penalty awarded about 15 seconds before me.... I heard the shouts !!

15 minutes ago, Andy said:

Disappointing it was so delayed to be honest.

All internet feeds have a delay like that, compared to TV, or (quickest) a radio broadcast.

A computer has to convert the camera and audio feed into a 'stream'.  Doesn't happen in an instant, unless like SKy you're using broadcast quality kit.

Even then, with a whol;e broadcast studio, Sky online and BBC sounds app etc, will be well behind the TV or radio signal.

13 minutes ago, killie89 said:

Tried it on laptop and it was totally unwatchable - constantly freezing and picture going blurry. However it was working perfectly on my phone which I found odd. Obviously a problem at my end, glad it seems to have worked well for the most part.

I suspect for KTV, you need a wee bit  more power in the (graphics) device to be able to sync the audio and video feed, than on a usual youtube video online.

If your phones new and laptops a few years old, the phones probably the quicker device - wi better WIFI / Graphics etc!

Edited by RAG

2 minutes ago, killiekosmos said:

Watched it on Firestick with Firefox browser.  First half was fine.  Second half got about 8 freezes each of which lasted around 30sec.

Something like a Firstick could have run out of RAM.  Next time reboot it at HT ;)

7 minutes ago, RAG said:

I suspect for KTV, you need a wee bit  more power in the (graphics) device to be able to sync the audio and video feed, than on a usual youtube video online.

If your phones new and laptops a few years old, the phones probably the quicker device - wi better WIFI / Graphics etc!

Yeah you’re probably right - I had a feeling the age of the laptop might be the cause!