Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

Just now, piffer said:

Can we get a co commentator who knows the players names. If I wanted to hear about Gary Power I’d listen to Willie Miller on Sportsound. This guy is useless. Surely we can find an ex player to do a bit. 

No idea if the club pay him but you can tell he doesn’t learn the new players names etc. Referred to the new signings at Easter Road as the “left back lad” and the new “right back lad”. 

6 minutes ago, Monk said:

Away stream was terrible, switched to one of the home streams which is slightly better.

Shocking service to be honest. 

Mine is fine after a bad 5 minutes just as they scored. 

I’m on the home one now as well. Could be my connection that was poor before but whatever it was it seems sorted now.

17 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

No idea if the club pay him but you can tell he doesn’t learn the new players names etc. Referred to the new signings at Easter Road as the “left back lad” and the new “right back lad”. 

Guy would send you to sleep.