Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

Can anyone recommend a decent web browser for the firestick? I have an international KTV subscription and use express VPN so I can watch it on my firestick. I tried watching the county game through Firefox on the firestick but the stream kept breaking down and when I was trying to refresh it the web browser would freeze up and I had to restart my firestick. I started watching the stream on my phone and had no issues at all so I'm guessing it could be down to the web browser on the firestick and was wondering if anyone had experienced similar issues or could recommend a better browser to install?

22 minutes ago, MuirP said:

Can anyone recommend a decent web browser for the firestick? I have an international KTV subscription and use express VPN so I can watch it on my firestick. I tried watching the county game through Firefox on the firestick but the stream kept breaking down and when I was trying to refresh it the web browser would freeze up and I had to restart my firestick. I started watching the stream on my phone and had no issues at all so I'm guessing it could be down to the web browser on the firestick and was wondering if anyone had experienced similar issues or could recommend a better browser to install?

Amazon silk browser has worked perfect for me over the last year