Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

36 minutes ago, Cass316 said:

For what it's worth the Hamilton feed was just as bad yesterday. 

Loads of Hamilton and St Mirren fans complaining about picture loss throughout the second half.

Here's an example from a St Mirren fans twitter. 

20200816_172044.jpg

Same company for everyone bar the huns, yes?

10 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Will we be able to watch Sevco on their PPV or can international subscribers watch it on Killie TV?

Probably one for the club. I think their game vs st mirren was 9.99 on hunvision, so I'd hope it'd be available to us, and they don't hibs us.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:05 AM, Kettler said:

Is anyone really surprised at the sub standard service we are getting.  Is this really all going to be excused by coronavirus.  Directors only seem to want to be in front of camera when things are going well.  

Sorry, but what a load of crap. Generic moaning for the sake of it. Every club is having the same problems. The directors are not hiding, ironically unlike the moaners hiding behind user names on here.

Good to see the club is reading the forums and has opted to put an ex-player on Killie TV match day. Well done for hidin.....oops I meant listening.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:05 AM, Kettler said:

Is anyone really surprised at the sub standard service we are getting.  Is this really all going to be excused by coronavirus.  Directors only seem to want to be in front of camera when things are going well.  

yes indeed but this comment only concerns one director