Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

22 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

I'm afraid I'm going all out here. I've turned to rankgers commentary. At least if we score they'll be bitter as feck. I can't handle listening to killie tv anymore. Burke with his fantastic dangerous ball into the box that McLaughlin caught with his eyes shut.

Why the f**k would you listen to them? They are literally the worst to listen to.

Just now, BigYin said:

Yeah I was just saying that, giving a good insight and analysis to what’s been happening 

I’d have him back. Been good so far and being an ex player he’s understands the game. Gavin has been shocking again. Still wouldn’t listen to hun tv. 

Just now, Guff92 said:

I’d have him back. Been good so far and being an ex player he’s understands the game. Gavin has been shocking again. Still wouldn’t listen to hun tv. 

I think the problem is Gavin is commentating on what he can see on the pitch as I don’t think he’s watching the same video feed we are. Probably makes it a bit more difficult certainly with player identification esp if he’s stuck way up the back of a big stand

Just now, BigYin said:

I think the problem is Gavin is commentating on what he can see on the pitch as I don’t think he’s watching the same video feed we are. Probably makes it a bit more difficult certainly with player identification esp if he’s stuck way up the back of a big stand

Fair enough. But pink and yellow are two very different colours.

58 minutes ago, BigYin said:

Are they not at the game? In sure he was up at Ross Country couple weeks ago, did he not say that when replying to messages here? 

22 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Are they not at the game? In sure he was up at Ross Country couple weeks ago, did he not say that when replying to messages here? 

Yeah they're at the game but they’re commentating on what they can see on the pitch not on what on the video feed we see. It’ll be more difficult commentating on a game from what you can see from high up the back of a stand rather than watching the video feed on a  TV monitor which is how most TV commentators do it

31 minutes ago, BigYin said:

Yeah they're at the game but they’re commentating on what they can see on the pitch not on what on the video feed we see. It’ll be more difficult commentating on a game from what you can see from high up the back of a stand rather than watching the video feed on a  TV monitor which is how most TV commentators do it

How do you explain that he had no problem identifying the Rangers players

You would expect a Killie fan to know our players

Every game so far he has got Killie players wrong

Best quality of stream I've had so far. No issues until 90min when it cut to Tannadice. Didn't think we were going to get a draw during injury time so the 1min loss of feed didn't impact on my gloom too much. They had an abundance of camera angles for the replays.

Edited by MrTumnus