Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

1 hour ago, Gavin Wallace said:

Sorry you feel this way, however today was the first game I’ve commented on where I got one of our players wrong. 

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I don’t think i’ve ever watched a game of football where a commentator hasn’t got a player name wrong. 

I thought the commentary was decent this week. Much better having someone like Mark Roberts in time give a bit of balance. 

Pink/Yellow boot gate also gave me a laugh. I think folk are going a wee bit OTT with the criticism just for the sake of it now. 

FWIW, I think addressing any wee mistakes during the commentary makes it a much more human and enjoyable experience. E.G, Gav referencing his boot mistake and having a laugh about it, Mark Roberts claiming Tish dived then changing his mind etc. Much better. 

Edited by Killieboykfc

18 hours ago, Gavin Wallace said:

Sorry you feel this way, however today was the first game I’ve commented on where I got one of our players wrong. 

If i were you i wouldn't put myself through the criticism you get here, too many arm-chair warriors who want to pick out the smallest of faults. Think people are expecting Archie McPherson style commentating, but miss the point that this isn't your profession and that mistakes will be made. You're doing a decent job and getting better, Mark Roberts was excellent today alongside Gav, should be a regular side kick now I'd say

4 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

If i were you i wouldn't put myself through the criticism you get here, too many arm-chair warriors who want to pick out the smallest of faults. Think people are expecting Archie McPherson style commentating, but miss the point that this isn't your profession and that mistakes will be made. You're doing a decent job and getting better, Mark Roberts was excellent today alongside Gav, should be a regular side kick now I'd say

Commentary gets better with each game and Mark Roberts was very good .

Thought commentary was great. Mark Roberts inclusion was excellent and would be great to have more ex players doing this kind of thing.

Can't say that Gav saying a player was wearing a different colour of boot was enough to outrage me... but should have known that some on here would make an issue of it.

When you see the absolute pelters some players get on here it is no surprise that anyone involved at the club gets it tight if they make some mistakes.

Not that it’s right, but it’s the football way of things, everything is very emotive at this time and people are probably on a bit of a short straw.

In my opinion Gav would be better acting like the players and not reacting to anything, as none of it will actually be personal.

On 8/22/2020 at 6:41 PM, Gavin Wallace said:

Gavin, you'll never be regarded as a first class commentator until you have an Arthur Montford jacket and include a stramash at least once a game. Until then keep up the good work.

On 8/22/2020 at 11:41 AM, Gavin Wallace said:

Thanks for all your efforts to add value for the supporters watching or listening online, Gav.

Having followed us since the days of Eddie Morrison, I still can't believe we even have a TV station! Best ever.

Now living afar, KTV games are the highlight of my week. You have my dream job!

27 minutes ago, cammy2012 said:

Does anyone know why, using the details provided from season pass, I can only log in on my phone. Even when I log out I can't re-log in on Tablet or Smart TV?

Did you log in on your phone at first if you did it only works on one device at least I think that what happens. If you logged in with your tablet it would work only on the tablet. I might be wrong.

4 hours ago, Killie alan said:

Did you log in on your phone at first if you did it only works on one device at least I think that what happens. If you logged in with your tablet it would work only on the tablet. I might be wrong.

Surely if you log off you can log back on to a different device?

10 hours ago, cammy2012 said:

Invalid credentials. I logged on on my phone first but surely if you log out you can access it through a different device?

If you log in somewhere else it normally kicks you out the first place you logged in. Sound stupid but are you entering it exactly. I know my log in for international must start with a capital both username and password 

15 hours ago, cammy2012 said:

Does anyone know why, using the details provided from season pass, I can only log in on my phone. Even when I log out I can't re-log in on Tablet or Smart TV?

First game on ppv tv for me. Only just realised that it’s a different site from Killie tv. Stumbled across the ppv site and tried my Killie tv login and got the credentials error message. Then realised I needed a different login for ppv. Maybe just check you’re trying to login to Killie tv and not ppv like the numpty I am.