Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

7 hours ago, G said:

First game on ppv tv for me. Only just realised that it’s a different site from Killie tv. Stumbled across the ppv site and tried my Killie tv login and got the credentials error message. Then realised I needed a different login for ppv. Maybe just check you’re trying to login to Killie tv and not ppv like the numpty I am. 

Cheers. 

The whole Killie Tv setup was excellent today. My stream was faultless and enjoyed the commentary.

The guys are building a good rapport to together in my opinion and they each add something of value.

Good stuff, more of that please. 

13 hours ago, CSI Kilmarnock said:

Much better today, but it would be great if they could synchronise the Twitter feed with the TV feed. Maybe it's  just me, but I was alerted to 3 of the 4 goals today by Twitter about 3 phases before they happened on Killie TV. Twice Dundee United were attacking when my watch tapped to say there's been a goal ... at least this week the goals were for us, but it's like waiting for Alba and accidentally hearing the score on Sportsound. I know I can turn off the feed on my watch, but ...

Do what the rest of us do. Phone on silent and sitting on table. No one is allowed to look at their phone until half time and full time. Simples!

13 hours ago, CSI Kilmarnock said:

Much better today, but it would be great if they could synchronise the Twitter feed with the TV feed. Maybe it's  just me, but I was alerted to 3 of the 4 goals today by Twitter about 3 phases before they happened on Killie TV. Twice Dundee United were attacking when my watch tapped to say there's been a goal ... at least this week the goals were for us, but it's like waiting for Alba and accidentally hearing the score on Sportsound. I know I can turn off the feed on my watch, but ...

Should we ask BBC/SKY to delay their alerts as well.?

Just switch off the notifications and enjoy the game.

6 minutes ago, chubbs said:

Just switch off the notifications and enjoy the game.

Exactly. I have to stay away from the message boards too as they can be ahead of the stream. 

Picture quality was 1st class for me BTW.

Edited by gdevoy

Check the Ts & Cs:

You can cancel your subscription by selecting the “Would you like to cancel your subscription?” option situated at the bottom right of the “Subscription” tab (the “Subscription” tab can be found within the “My Account” section of the site).  Please follow the cancellation instructions. Confirmation of your cancellation will appear on screen and you will also receive a confirmation email.  When you cancel your monthly or annual subscription you shall be entitled to access the content pursuant to your subscription contract until the expiry of the period for which you have paid the subscription fee.  If you wish to contact us in respect of this Service, please email [email protected].

Edited by skygod