Killie TV Update

C4mmy31
Message added by Lroy,

Do not sign up for an International Subscription through a VPN with your Season Ticket account. Create a new account otherwise it will override your season ticket and you will not be able to view future games. A fix is being worked on. Contact [email protected] if you are affected by this issue.

I thought the coverage was great yesterday. No buffering, no glitches. There was also a charming warmth to the interaction between the commentators. As others have said PDG was a welcome addition. Glad I didn’t switch off after 8-ish minutes. I did seriously consider it. 

16 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Sent an email to [email protected] to see if they can sort out my account. 

OK, received an automated response telling me that above no longer applies and [email protected] is the right one.

I'm pretty sure (from my experience) if you download a new web browser, you've never logged into KTV with before, on either the season ticket or international stream, that should sort it out.  

Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Firefox focus, Chrome, Chromium,  Opera, Maxthon, Safari are all web browser options, depending on sort of device you're watching the stream on.

Download the lot, launch VPN - only if it's the international feed, then try the log-in details on the new web browser, then you'll know it's 100% not a problem at your end.

Can 'clear caches' and all the stuff, especially if you're using a VPN, but using a separate web browser ONLY for KTV,  (ONLY launch the new browser AFTER starting the VPN  - If using a VPN for the international feed), is probably the easier option.

Just now, RAG said:

I'm pretty sure (from my experience) if you download a new web browser, you've never logged into KTV with before, on either the season ticket or international stream, that should sort it out.  

Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Firefox focus, Chrome, Chromium,  Opera, Maxthon, Safari are all web browser options, depending on sort of device you're watching the stream on.

Download the lot, launch VPN - only if it's the international feed, then try the log-in details on the new web browser, then you'll know it's 100% not a problem at your end.

Can 'clear caches' and all the stuff, especially if you're using a VPN, but using a separate web browser ONLY for KTV,  (ONLY launch the new browser AFTER starting the VPN  - If using a VPN for the international feed), is probably the easier option.

I don't think it’s the browser.  Tried two android devices, an ipad, and my daughter tried her phone. Anyway, the support say they have sorted the problem out, thanks. Will steer clear of using an international subscription for away games in future. 

8 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

I don't think it’s the browser.  Tried two android devices, an ipad, and my daughter tried her phone. Anyway, the support say they have sorted the problem out, thanks. Will steer clear of using an international subscription for away games in future. 

Good stuff.  I'd a similar grey screen issue to the screenshot you posted, although for once I was KTV-ing on a Mac not an iphone or the pad plugged into the telly.  

Sorted it in 2 mins by logging in on a different 'fresh' browser  - after a wee bit muttering, oh FFS to myself  - might have missed the sending off if I hadn't fixed it as quickly!

Edited by RAG

I’ve not had one single issue with Killie TV this season. I have international sub as well as my season ticket one. Everything has been absolutely top notch and since they’ve introduced former players to the commentary and got rid of Alan ‘Willie Millar’ Cochrane, the listening experience has improved. I’m a little miffed at all the negativity I see about it on Twitter every week to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Bullitt said:

I’ve not had one single issue with Killie TV this season. I have international sub as well as my season ticket one. Everything has been absolutely top notch and since they’ve introduced former players to the commentary and got rid of Alan ‘Willie Millar’ Cochrane, the listening experience has improved. I’m a little miffed at all the negativity I see about it on Twitter every week to be honest. 

Only problem I've had is my son logging onto my subscription before me and doing me out the game!!?

I've had no real problems with the international sub and VPN ... the occasional short buffering and video / audio was out of sync early in the season but it’s been cracking in my opinion.

20 minutes ago, GCM said:

Genuine question, what address do you use when registering for international subscription?

If you're abroad, or on a vpn set to somewhere abroad,  the international subscription option will appear on the homepage.  If your computer's not 'abroad', then the international sub. doesn't show up.

10 minutes ago, RAG said:

If you're abroad, or on a vpn set to somewhere abroad,  the international subscription option will appear on the homepage.  If your computer's not 'abroad', then the international sub. doesn't show up.

I am already registered for PPV for league cup games do I just use that registration and a VPN set to abroad to allow me to access and pay for international sub. 

1 minute ago, GCM said:

I am already registered for PPV for league cup games do I just use that registration and a VPN set to abroad to allow me to access and pay for international sub. 

Depends.  If you've got a season ticket account, you need to use another registration for the international service, otherwise it overrides your ST account. Consult Lroys help guide pinned above, for more accurate details!

14 minutes ago, RAG said:

Depends.  If you've got a season ticket account, you need to use another registration for the international service, otherwise it overrides your ST account. Consult Lroys help guide pinned above, for more accurate details!

Thanks, appreciated.