How Much Are These Three Worth Today?

Allan

1 hour ago, EKX16 said:

Jeez that's a question and a half. £500 million to £600 million. Maybe a way out on my estimates but that's only because they were boyhood heroes.

Law would easily be worth £100 -150million in todays market, Bremner would be a liability but easily worth 70-100 million.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Killie71 said:

I reckon you're way light on Law.

You'd rip your baws off for a player that got roughly a goal every other game. 303 in 602.

And 30 in 55 for Scotland. In a period where you needed 2 players (including the keeper) between you and the goal to be onside. 

Quarter of a billion easy. And it's only that low as he's in his 80s...

On 7/25/2020 at 4:28 PM, Beaker71 said:

Law would easily be worth £100 -150million in todays market, Bremner would be a liability but easily worth 70-100 million.

What pish was I talking here.  If Messi is worth 500million the Law man is easily half to 3/4 of that.

For me as good as messi is he hasn't played in different leagues which CR has  and also shown is ability in different sides.  There's a question mark (no matter how small) over messi because of this.