Line up face Hibs

Craigieboy

1 hour ago, killieboy87 said:

Rogers

McGowan Broadfoot Findlay Haunstrup

Burke Power El Makrini Mckenzie

Kabamba Brophy/Kiltie

Depending on the wolf's fitness. If Bachmann does go ahead, I don't think he'd play less than a week after arriving.

As far as I'm concerned Bachmann can play an hour after arriving!!

A goalie

mcgowan broadfoot Findlay Haunstrup 

Burke power el mak mckenzie 

kabamba brophy

if brophy injured then stick kiltie there, linked up well with kabamba for the goal against United. Whitehall and pinnock on bench to change things up if need be.

hopefully bachmann between the sticks but if was Rogers I wouldn’t be too worried.

If Bachmann and Tshibola sign this week I think both will start. If Brophy is fit then probably two up front. If he misses out then I’d like to see Kiltie in at 10. Think McKenzie will start on the left with Haunstrup. I don’t see us going for two players with no experience in Scottish football in a key area. 

8 minutes ago, piffer said:

If Bachmann and Tshibola sign this week I think both will start. If Brophy is fit then probably two up front. If he misses out then I’d like to see Kiltie in at 10. Think McKenzie will start on the left with Haunstrup. I don’t see us going for two players with no experience in Scottish football in a key area. 

IF they do sign ....it’s a lesser risk with Bachmann , who has been training with his current club over past few months .......but with a lack of recent full games and very limited per season training think Tish may be on the bench at best ...with Power and El Mak as the defensive midfield 2 

As with every preseason players can pick up slight knocks and tweaks so hopefully all will be fully fit for Saturday ...AD has often said he prefers a front 2 which may see far open games at times this season though can see for this Saturday the 2 wide men may at least early on be played deeper in a compact 4 ...

32 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

A goalie

mcgowan broadfoot Findlay Haunstrup 

Burke power el mak mckenzie 

kabamba brophy

if brophy injured then stick kiltie there, linked up well with kabamba for the goal against United. Whitehall and pinnock on bench to change things up if need be.

hopefully bachmann between the sticks but if was Rogers I wouldn’t be too worried.

Agree with this. Kiltie on for Rory on the 65 minute to go for the win.

38 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

IF they do sign ....it’s a lesser risk with Bachmann , who has been training with his current club over past few months .......but with a lack of recent full games and very limited per season training think Tish may be on the bench at best ...with Power and El Mak as the defensive midfield 2 

As with every preseason players can pick up slight knocks and tweaks so hopefully all will be fully fit for Saturday ...AD has often said he prefers a front 2 which may see far open games at times this season though can see for this Saturday the 2 wide men may at least early on be played deeper in a compact 4 ...

Did Tish resume training in Portugal when that league started back?

1 hour ago, Scouser2 said:

Tish must have been training in Portugal before he was released. for financial reasons.

11 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

Tish must have been training in Portugal before he was released. for financial reasons.

Not sure , seems He only made 4 appearances in Portugal, and latterly was a lot of financial issues at the club he chose over us, with a number of players not turning up for training as they were not getting paid .....and then released from contracts early 

Edited by Scouser2

7 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

Not sure , seems He only made 4 appearances in Portugal, and latterly was a lot of financial issues at the club he chose over us, with a number of players not turning up for training as they were not getting paid .....and then released from contracts early 

I remember him commenting on Twitter that he would return to training when he received his salary so I'm guessing he may be a bit rusty and need a week or two to get up to speed if we sign him. Assuming Brophy is injured (a hamstring problem is usually two or three weeks minimum so suspect he will be out) I can see us going for...

A Keeper

McGowan Broadfoot Findlay Haunstrup

Burke Power El Makrini McKenzie

Kabamba Kiltie

Think with two goals in three games over preseason Greg deserves to start tbh. 

35 minutes ago, skyhigh said:

Rogers

McGowan Findlay Broadfoot Haunstrup

Burke Power Tshibola Mckenzie

Kiltie

Kabamba

Looks pretty strong considering where we were at the end of the season. Also with a few notable injuries and Bachmann possible as well. Hibs will be tough though and id be happy with a point. 

1 hour ago, skyhigh said:

Rogers

McGowan Findlay Broadfoot Haunstrup

Burke Power Tshibola Mckenzie

Kiltie

Kabamba

This, with a bench of  Lyle, Waters, Rossi, El Makrini, Pinnock, Whitehall and Cameron looks strong.

Taking the pessimistic view that Bachmann, Dicker and Brophy are not available.