Line up face Hibs

Craigieboy

1 hour ago, KillkieBoab said:

This, with a bench of  Lyle, Waters, Rossi, El Makrini, Pinnock, Whitehall and Cameron looks strong.

Taking the pessimistic view that Bachmann, Dicker and Brophy are not available.

Bachman won't be with us till after Hibs, only reason I've not got him in. 

32 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

How are you so certain? 

trust the person who told me.  tends to be fairly accurate, though not great when it comes to when strips will be launched...

was told prior to yesterdays watford relegation so that may impact but he doesnt think so. 

On 7/27/2020 at 12:57 PM, skyhigh said:

trust the person who told me.  tends to be fairly accurate, though not great when it comes to when strips will be launched...

was told prior to yesterdays watford relegation so that may impact but he doesnt think so. 

He thinks we’ll still get Bachmann once Watford have replaced Gomes?

5 hours ago, Pieboy said:

Rogers 

McGowan Broadfoot Findlay Haunstrup 

Burke(c) Power El Makrini McKenzie

Brophy/Kiltie Kabamba

That'll be the team I assume. Even if Tish did sign for us, I doubt he would start if he's not done a proper pre-season.

Now with Eastwood joining and tish supposedly imminent. We’re lookin no too bad squad wise. Cover all over the pitch, maybe 1 more centre half needed.

Gk eastwood, Rogers, lyle

Rb  McGowan millen

cb broadfoot Findlay Rossi 

lb haunstrup waters

rm burke mckenzie 

cm power tish dicker el mak Taylor 

cam kiltie Connell

lm pinnock (kiltie/mckenzie)

st brophy kabamba Whitehall Cameron 

Interesting comments from AD and hopefully we do keep a fully fit squad for the busy period ahead 

#####

Meanwhile, Dyer revealed signing target Aaron Tshibola and skipper Gary Dicker could be shock last-minute additions to the squad for tomorrow’s Premiership opener against Hibs.

Tshibola was released by Portuguese side Desportivo Das Aves with Killie awaiting international clearance before the 25-year-old can register. Dicker has also made a rapid recovery from a hernia operation and could be at Easter Road.

Dyer said: “That’s coming along nicely. We’re waiting for papers to clear. It could be done in a day, it could take three weeks.

“We are hoping that everything gets done in time for the opener. If not, we have enough in the building and we’ll be alright.”

Edited by Scouser2

3 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

Interesting comments from AD and hopefully we do keep a fully fit squad for the busy period ahead 

#####

Meanwhile, Dyer revealed signing target Aaron Tshibola and skipper Gary Dicker could be shock last-minute additions to the squad for tomorrow’s Premiership opener against Hibs.

Tshibola was released by Portuguese side Desportivo Das Aves with Killie awaiting international clearance before the 25-year-old can register. Dicker has also made a rapid recovery from a hernia operation and could be at Easter Road.

Dyer said: “That’s coming along nicely. We’re waiting for papers to clear. It could be done in a day, it could take three weeks.

“We are hoping that everything gets done in time for the opener. If not, we have enough in the building and we’ll be alright.”

Interesting news from Lord Al.

Does that make the following line-up more likely?

Eastwood

McGowan Broadfoot Findlay Haunstrup

Power Dicker

Burke   Tshibola    Kiltie

Kabamba

Subs: Rogers, Millen, Rossi, Waters, El Makrini, McKenzie, Pinnock, Whitehall, Brophy

• CB locked this topic