Morelos

Will Steven Gerrard be next to walk away.....at some point this season 

Not the most likeable person and a cheat ....but morelos was the one player that turned certain games for them and will be a huge loss .......they have made a large Number of signings over past year or so , but been more quantity over quality 

Hope Lille get him for a knock down price to pay SevCo back for their traditional practices.

As a player I agree he looks extremely  difficult to play against when he is in right mindset - but dead easy to play against when he is in his usual deranged state of mind. Always thought he would go to an English club given the importance of physicality in their leagues. 

1 hour ago, Scouser2 said:

Will Steven Gerrard be next to walk away.....at some point this season 

Watched the open goal with Kyle Lafferty the other week. That coupled with some comments from others who have left Rangers gives a bad impression of Gerrard. Doesn’t seem like a great man manager. Aside from throwing the team under the bus at every bad result he turned on players he signed and sent them to the train with the kids. Fair number of folk claim Beale is the brains of the operation. 

On his game Morelos dug a very average Sevco team out of the s**t on several occasions. He cost them a few as well but more often than not he won them points. Especially last season. They were pretty toothless without him and im not sure they have done much to strengthen in other areas so if he goes then they could be in for a tough year. Friendly games mean nothing and we seen them doing well in Europe before losing matches in the league. Canne see them handling the pressure this year. 

Also if they do sell him I expect the money to go straight into the black hole of debt to keep them bungling along. Dont they owe something like three months deferred wages to the players and coaches that must be due soon?

2 hours ago, MrTumnus said:

When he didn't get his move in January his form dipped dramatically. Hopefully the same will happen this year. I'll be sad to see him go though as his meltdowns were entertaining.

I reckon he’s got one more absolute belter of a tantrum in him to force this move through. 

12 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

Just read they are looking at Josh Maja as a replacement. He'd be better than Morelos, and a lot less of a headache imo

He’s on 70k a week at Bordeaux. 

1) rangers couldn’t possibly match that.

2) he wouldn’t in his right mind take a pay cut to play for that horrible mob, surely?

He looked some player in the Sunderland Doc right enough.

8 hours ago, Guff92 said:

He’s on 70k a week at Bordeaux. 

1) rangers couldn’t possibly match that.

2) he wouldn’t in his right mind take a pay cut to play for that horrible mob, surely?

He looked some player in the Sunderland Doc right enough.

Anyone who'd swap Bordeaux for Glasgow needs their head checked.

I didn't know he was on that much there, can't see them coming close to offering him that

8 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

Anyone who'd swap Bordeaux for Glasgow needs their head checked.

I didn't know he was on that much there, can't see them coming close to offering him that

I worked near Bordeaux nobody in their right mind would swap that area of france take a paycut to come to the cesspit of glasgow