Full steam ahead

piffer

Stuck between a rock and a hard place now I think. FIFA guidelines have been followed by going to arbitration. If they take it to court again then expulsion from the league is a serious possibility for both clubs. Probably time to get the head down and get on with it

2 minutes ago, piffer said:

Stuck between a rock and a hard place now I think. FIFA guidelines have been followed by going to arbitration. If they take it to court again then expulsion from the league is a serious possibility for both clubs. Probably time to get the head down and get on with it

I though Lord Clarke would only consider it back at court if the arbitration process wasn't followed to the letter of the law? 

No real surprise , and as said only winners out of this have been the lawyers ......

whilst there was some initial sympathy for those clubs , especially Thistle ....the way hertz have gone about things , the desperate ever changing restructure ideas and some of the statements they put it out ...have left them out of touch with most people

they should just now get in with it 

Least the Jambos can't complain about the 'injustice' of relegation on points average, if you unfairly go to court, lose, then the relegation is upheld.

Jambos in the Championship, a totally fair outcome to a less than ideal process.  If they hadn't gone to court outside the rules, it would have be less 'fair' overall, so I wouldn't hold it against them or Budge, given the totally exceptional circumstances. 

"Directors and officials from the SPFL co-operated with the panel to the fullest possible extent, during which they were subjected to forensic examination by QCs, all under the scrutiny of a Senator of the College of Justice and two experienced Sheriffs"

Taken from the SPFL released statement, no way can they claim the arbitration panel was a cut up.....

26 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I though Lord Clarke would only consider it back at court if the arbitration process wasn't followed to the letter of the law? 

He can consider all he wants the expulsion thing is nothing to do with the court system. It’s a FIFA guideline based on clubs or individuals taking FA’s to court I believe.