Eat Out to Help Out

Prahakillie

Went to the Lido in Troon last night on the first night of this scheme. I've been critical of a couple of Buzzworks venues in the past but I can't fault them last night. Restaurant was busy but the service was excellent and the food was good. We had six adults and four children but had to sit at two tables which we knew would be the case when we booked. Didn't have that much alcohol since three of the adults were driving so don't know if they bump the price up but the bill was more than reasonable. 

14 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Went to the Lido in Troon last night on the first night of this scheme. I've been critical of a couple of Buzzworks venues in the past but I can't fault them last night. Restaurant was busy but the service was excellent and the food was good. We had six adults and four children but had to sit at two tables which we knew would be the case when we booked. Didn't have that much alcohol since three of the adults were driving so don't know if they bump the price up but the bill was more than reasonable. 

I always find the food and service great at Lido with the staff particularly attentive to the kids.