Jackson Carlaw

Killie71

35 minutes ago, Zorro said:

I can just see it. wee Dougie points to the spot and awards a penalty against us for a blatant dive. @DrewWylie & @Mclean07 stand up to applaud the decision. @gdevoy tells everyone on the match thread that we’d be worse off if the award had gone the other way. @Beaker71 calls it a ficking scindalicous dissertation. Half a dozen other folk blame McKenzie for giving the ref a decision to make. 

To be fair that's quality, but you forgot about the bit where you blame Jamie for not being a decent anoigh goalie. 

34 minutes ago, EKX16 said:

I hope Dougie Ross is as good as leader of the conservatives in Scotland as he is as a match official.

The horrible littlw ratbag, pronounced kn a co authored essay, published in the daily fail, that he was gping to crush the SNP.

Its a labours to lose moment.

15 hours ago, Zorro said:

I can just see it. wee Dougie points to the spot and awards a penalty against us for a blatant dive. @DrewWylie & @Mclean07 stand up to applaud the decision. @gdevoy tells everyone on the match thread that we’d be worse off if the award had gone the other way. @Beaker71 calls it a ficking scindalicous dissertation. Half a dozen other folk blame McKenzie for giving the ref a decision to make. 

Aye, very good......and @Zorro patronisingly explains to everyone what really happened, leans back in his chair, sighs, and thinks “why am I so good”? ;)

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

.and @RuthDavidson patronisingly explains to everyone what really happened, leans back in her chair, sighs, and thinks “why am I so good”? ;) 

Ruth Davidson has agreed to stand in for Mr Ross at First Minister's Questions until next year's Scottish Parliament election. (BBC)

Just now, RAG said:

Ruth Davidson has agreed to stand in for Mr Ross at First Minister's Questions until next year's Scottish Parliament election. (BBC)

She is low a member of the house of Lords, isnt their a precedent which means she can't or is this another fiddle by the Tories.

Anyone who doesn't see this as a total stich up is delusional.  As delusional as this pair of clowns themselves.  As apparently the SNP are there for the taking and they have a plan to and I Quote Crush the SNP!

imo unless they dissolve Holyrood which I'm sure Mclean and Drew ill celebrate loudly,  they have almost zero chance.

Just now, Beaker71 said:

She is low a member of the house of Lords, isnt their a precedent which means she can't or is this another fiddle by the Tories.

RD isn't in the Lords yet.  Is weird Tories have now appointed two people who will be working somewhere else in a couple of months.

Remember the Brexit project as a whole, is more important than the union, to English Tories by a country mile.

If I was a 'right thinking' unionist up here, I'd be furious with the way the Tories are headed.  The sort of Brexit they want is easier without Scotland and even Northern Ireland.  Is no opposition in England to the Brexit/Leave/Tory/Cummings strategy - they've already crushed it.

6 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

As apparently the SNP are there for the taking and they have a plan to and I Quote Crush the SNP!

Interesting for a party in total meltdown. They have to have a stand in who is barely on speaking terms with BoJo until somebody who flounced out of his cabinet can take over. 

I dont think the SNP are in any danger.

3 minutes ago, RAG said:

If I was a 'right thinking' unionist up here, I'd be furious with the way the Tories are headed.  The sort of Brexit they want is easier without Scotland and even Northern Ireland.  Is no opposition in England to the Brexit/Leave/Tory/Cummings strategy - they've already crushed it.

This.

33 minutes ago, RAG said:

Bypassing two 'deputes' in the process, bet they're chuffed!

The bold Dougie has conceded defeat at next year's election anyway so suppose it doesn't really matter who the opposition is, blue or reddish blue, they're all piss poor!.