"Taking a knee"

skygod

6 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

bang on f**king disgrace 

You are indeed  abhorrent views.

No doubt you'll be in favour of the most ridiculous thing I've seen on this yet.   Some absolute Clunie had changed his FB profile pic to a red hand and statement which read Protestant Lives Matter!!

Two peas in a pod you and him.

1 hour ago, Guff92 said:

Interesting reply from a Kilmarnock fan? Oh dear.

C16588A8-AFED-4F8F-8E08-059A970CCCE5.png

The replies is an absolute twat.  Those who feed this nonsense are either deliberately racist, or ignorant.

They just don't want to get it.

If they got stabbed and their neighbours  got punched who do the doctors treat first?  And why?

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

The replies is an absolute twat.  Those who feed this nonsense are either deliberately racist, or ignorant.

They just don't want to get it.

If they got stabbed and their neighbours  got punched who do the doctors treat first?  And why?

Going by his other tweets and likes etc he seems a low key racist who doesn’t want to admit it. Disappointing but he won’t be the only one in our support with this mentality.

16 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Going by his other tweets and likes etc he seems a low key racist who doesn’t want to admit it. Disappointing but he won’t be the only one in our support with this mentality.

Its generarional and reeducational though the mainstream media who are at the beck and call of an elite who will profit from the misdirection his tweets will.engender.  we will be too busy arguing to notice them lining up more stich ups and asset transfers.

Scottish Premiership players will take a knee before games until October as they believe it should not be a "one-off gesture", says PFA Scotland.

All 12 top-flight teams took part in the anti-racism campaign on the opening day of the season last weekend.

Players in the bottom three tiers will be given the chance to do likewise when their season begins in October.

"The symbolic nature of taking a knee has resonance around the world," said PFA Scotland chairman Fraser Wishart.

"Following last weekend's Show Racism the Red Card activity, we were approached by our members who felt strongly that the action of taking a knee shouldn't be a one-off gesture.

"Our management committee felt the same way and proposed the players be allowed to continue the action until October when the annual Fortnight of Action takes place."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53700101

14 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

Here's the midfield controller's views on BLM and the added significance of taking a knee when your manager is black-

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/aaron-admits-he-is-proud-to-be-able-to-take-the-knee-for-his-rugby-park-gaffer/

Would love to hear his views on singing black bastards when your manager is black.

25 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Would love to hear his views on singing black bastards when your manager is black.

:)

It's a minefield out there.

It used to be being accused of being a paedophile folks were terrified of. That was fairly easy to cope with. Just don't take anything to do with weans and have load of wimmin chasing after you.

Now it is being accused of being a racist and nobody is safe. Even the simple statement "I am not a racist" just proves you are.  

3 hours ago, gdevoy said:

:)

It's a minefield out there.

It used to be being accused of being a paedophile folks were terrified of. That was fairly easy to cope with. Just don't take anything to do with weans and have load of wimmin chasing after you.

Now it is being accused of being a racist and nobody is safe. Even the simple statement "I am not a racist" just proves you are.  

This is not really a minefield, it’s the most common racist insult. But some of our fans are unwilling to change just one word it sort it. And we talk about the Sevco fans clinging to 1690. 

1 minute ago, Wrangodog said:

You're obsessed with this. Just replace the offending word with "manky" and move on. 

I agree. And as long as it’s sung by some of our number it’s unacceptable. It’s the total hypocrisy of wetting the bed over the old scum, but refusing point blank to alter our on ways.

Edited by Mclean07

2 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I agree. And as long as it’s sung by some of our number it’s unacceptable. It’s the total hypocrisy of wetting the bed over the old scum, but refusing point blank to alter our on ways.

To be fair I don't think our fans pee in people's gardens, chuck cans and bottles into driveways and sing about Fenians or the IRA. It's one word that needs to be changed. 

2 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

To be fair I don't think our fans pee in people's gardens, chuck cans and bottles into driveways and sing about Fenians or the IRA. It's one word that needs to be changed. 

I couldn’t care less what they do in this instance. I’m talking about our fans singing about black bastards in 2020 with black players and a black manager and black people pleading to be treated with respect. The club should come straight out and state they don’t find it acceptable. We demand that of other clubs. Nearly every decent Killie fan wants it stopped, although there are some disappointing exceptions. 

Edited by Mclean07

36 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I couldn’t care less what they do in this instance. I’m talking about our fans singing about black bastards in 2020 with black players and a black manager and black people pleading to be treated with respect. The club should come straight out and state they don’t find it acceptable. We demand that of other clubs. Nearly every decent Killie fan wants it stopped, although there are some disappointing exceptions. 

What can the club do ? Put out a statement saying "please don't sing black bastards in future ?"  It is up to us to stop using the term and ensuring that fellow fans don't use it. It really doesn't matter what colour our manager and players are, we just have to drop it.

7 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

What can the club do ? Put out a statement saying "please don't sing black bastards in future ?"  It is up to us to stop using the term and ensuring that fellow fans don't use it. It really doesn't matter what colour our manager and players are, we just have to drop it.

In a word Yes , put out a statement , and have the Trust and all supporters clubs  do the same . 
Didn’t Rangers FC resume Penny Arcade just before the teams came out to replace a perceived sectarian ditty ? It hasn’t stopped them during the match but little steps .