Its back tomorrow...

Steppskillie

2 hours ago, Steppskillie said:

Its been a long time coming and although desparately disappointed won't get to Easter Road (can't remember the last time I missed 1st league game of the season). Football is back tomorrow. 

Whoever we should or shouldn't have signed, the talking stops and the action begins. 

Just wanted to say all the best to Alex Dyer, the team and backroom staff before the game tomorrow. The fans will be right behind you in spirit even though we can't be there in person.

With yesterday's news hopefully it won't be long before we are all back at Rugby Park, with big Gav saying the teams are in the tunnel. It will be some roar when we get the chance to welcome the team and to shout WE ARE KILLIE............once again.

And also to remember the people who have died and to see familiar faces again

Credit where credit is due we have recruited well on the face of it and addressed most of the problem areas. In previous seasons even under Sir Steve we we missing in a few areas. Right enough he worked his magic and the rest is history. 

The only caution I may say is I also felt this way before Gary Locke's first full season. He had just taken over from AJ towards the end of the season before and had the manager bounce with some decent high scoring games (at both ends). We had signed Boyd back from Rangers, Higginbottjam, Jamie Mcdonald, Stevie Smith.. Scott Robinson. I remember thinking how well we had done preseason, the recruitment was good... We were in for a good season. Then of course we went out and got gubbed 4-0 at home by Dundee. That was the season we scraped through in the playoffs. 

Not saying Alex Dyer is Gary Locke but we will oy find out once it all starts. 

7 hours ago, Steppskillie said:

Its been a long time coming and although desparately disappointed won't get to Easter Road (can't remember the last time I missed 1st league game of the season). Football is back tomorrow. 

Whoever we should or shouldn't have signed, the talking stops and the action begins. 

Just wanted to say all the best to Alex Dyer, the team and backroom staff before the game tomorrow. The fans will be right behind you in spirit even though we can't be there in person.

With yesterday's news hopefully it won't be long before we are all back at Rugby Park, with big Gav saying the teams are in the tunnel. It will be some roar when we get the chance to welcome the team and to shout WE ARE KILLIE............once again.

well said , come on killie