Hibs away, Fred

CB

28 minutes ago, maxyboy said:

Its a worse mistake than I was expecting reckon Kirk and Stuart are getting across enough to push him wide, he stays well positioned its taking some finish to beat him

If he’d been “in the building” more than two days, he might have known that Boyle is one of the quickest players in the league. 

Poor decision by AD. 

Rogers warming up, seemingly....

Was Power outmuscled in the lead up to both goals?, keeper rushes out unnecessarily for the first, Tish dives in at the second, 9/10 Waters blocks the shot the1 time it goes clean through his legs is a goal ... bit harsh to blame him.

Both goals were more to do with Killie errors than anything Hibs did in the lead up ....

Just now, skygod said:

If he’d been “in the building” more than two days, he might have known that Boyle is one of the quickest players in the league. 

Poor decision by AD. 

Rogers warming up, seemingly....

I thought it strange when I saw the team sheet, not going to do the young guy any favours throwing him straight in, rock and a hard place now for Dyer hope the boys got a short memory 

1 minute ago, chubbs said:

Was Power outmuscled in the lead up to both goals?, keeper rushes out unnecessarily for the first, Tish dives in at the second, 9/10 Waters blocks the shot the1 time it goes clean through his legs is a goal ... bit harsh to blame him.

Both goals were more to do with Killie errors than anything Hibs did in the lead up ....

I thought he was fouled for the first, looks like he's tripped or trips on the turf. Would be harsh to see he was muscled. The second, no one looks great