Hibs away, Fred

CB

18 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Still early doors in the season, but Hibs looking very, very good today again . Potential to add a bit of context to last week's result? Will be interesting to see. 

I never thought they looked good last week? I thought we’d have got a result if we were sharper in the final 3rd. 

2 minutes ago, FanWithaTypewritter said:

That’s the whole point though. The successful (good) teams make the most of their chances. The average sides can have loads of possession but do little with it. 

Make the most of the chances handed to them on a plate? I’m pretty sure Burke would’ve slotted away their first if he had the same opportunity handed to him. 

20 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Still early doors in the season, but Hibs looking very, very good today again . Potential to add a bit of context to last week's result? Will be interesting to see. 

Update after watching the highlights - downgrading this opinion, Livi were absolutely hoaching

22 hours ago, mitch14 said:

IMO Hibs are a stick on for top 6 this season. Dundee Utd probably too. Given that Aberdeen usually s**thouse their way into the top half, that leaves one spot up for grabs and several teams including us vying for it.

18 minutes ago, Fankle said:

IMO Hibs are a stick on for top 6 this season. Dundee Utd probably too. Given that Aberdeen usually s**thouse their way into the top half, that leaves one spot up for grabs and several teams including us vying for it.

Too early to say imo. Don’t think anybody had made game changing signings. Nesbit started well but to early to judge. Hibs lucky to beat an under strength killie last week. Aberdeen were awful and I’d take my chances against United. After the old filth it’s up for grabs. Don’t think we are top 6 squad yet but 1 marquee signing could change that. See Stewart not on bench today for rangers (Jones is). Hopefully on his way out. 

6 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Too early to say imo. Don’t think anybody had made game changing signings. Nesbit started well but to early to judge. Hibs lucky to beat an under strength killie last week. Aberdeen were awful and I’d take my chances against United. After the old filth it’s up for grabs. Don’t think we are top 6 squad yet but 1 marquee signing could change that. See Stewart not on bench today for rangers (Jones is). Hopefully on his way out. 

Early days indeed but Utd and Hibs have a top six look about them. With Motherwell faltering and Aberdeen due a poor season, Hibs could easily be strong candidates for third place. 

Nesbit could be game changer. Has a good record in the lower divisions. As we keep saying, until Killie sign creativity we will have possession but no end product in winnable games.

BTW Hibs weren’t lucky to beat us. They took their chances. We created virtually nothing. 

6 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Spoke to a couple of Hibs season ticket holders who said a draw would have been a fair result. 

Fair based on what though? 

We have both been watching football long enough to know that, as in life, hard work alone doesn’t always produce the fair outcome.

Presumably the Hibs fans meant they scored from the few chances they had and as a result of mistakes whilst we didn’t play badly and had plenty of the ball. 

1 minute ago, Galdunc11 said:

Fair based on what though? 

We have both been watching football long enough to know that, as in life, hard work alone doesn’t always produce the fair outcome.

Presumably the Hibs fans meant they scored from the few chances they had and as a result of mistakes whilst we didn’t play badly and had plenty of the ball. 

Based on their opinion I suppose. 

I never saw the game and they did