Hibs away, Fred

CB

HT 2-1

I think we've been the better team, we've just been caught too often in the middle of the park which has left the centre halfs exposed. Tish and Power have been great when we're in possession but when we don't have it they both have a tendency to go chasing for it, and without Dicker sitting it's leaving us very exposed. Goalie obviously had a howler for the first and both centre mids dived in and got taken out the game for the second. What a strike from Burke for the goal, I reckon that's our goal of the season wrapped up already. It's been a pretty positive performance so far - particularly Tish and Millen - but I don't think the system is quite right. Starting the new goalie over Rogers who has played all of pre season is also a baffling decision from Dyer.

If we shore it up a bit in midfield then I'm pretty confident of getting something out of this. 

7 minutes ago, tetentikov said:

Great strike, but Hibs' 'wall' was hilariously bad.

If that was a Killie keeper he would be getting ripped to shreds.  Great hit from Burke but the keeper fuct the position/size of the wall and was in a poor starting position himself.