Kabamba

iankerr18

I think Kabamba's performance today was one of the worst I have ever seen by a Killie number 9 and I have been watching for a very long time. He contributed absolutely nothing, didn't win a single header, never controlled the ball or was able to bring other players into the game. Boydie would have been better after a year in retirement! For me the most concerning aspect was that the manager watched this performance and kept him on for the full match.

38 minutes ago, iankerr18 said:

I think Kabamba's performance today was one of the worst I have ever seen by a Killie number 9 and I have been watching for a very long time. He contributed absolutely nothing, didn't win a single header, never controlled the ball or was able to bring other players into the game. Boydie would have been better after a year in retirement! For me the most concerning aspect was that the manager watched this performance and kept him on for the full match.

Away and boil yer heed 

1 minute ago, iankerr18 said:

I remember all these guys. Still waiting for someone to tell me exactly what Kabamba contributed today. Easy to be negative but can anyone be constructive?

Great 1st touch, competed great with porteous (who is a f**king animal) didnt lose the ball very often, didnt tire.

Now.. how many times did he receive the ball facing goal? Guy worked a thankless shift away from home, now you tell us what your problem was?

40 minutes ago, Allymitchell91 said:

maybe reevaluate how you look at players, and comparisons need to be realistic mate.

In my opinion Mark Skilling, Ian Bryson, Robert Conner were some of our best midfielders during my time, different era fans will say Eremenco, Durrant etc etc, its all subjective 

Heard some pretty mad stuff in my time - but Skilling being better than Durrant is right up there. You’re correct that its all about opinions, but some opinions are completely insane.