Kabamba

iankerr18

On 8/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, Thebigguy68 said:

I suppose “realistically”  is your key word. I think we need to alter the whole approach to recruitment and salaries to make it possible to make the the number 9 our best/highest paid player. Putting that to the side for now, they would come from one of 3 categories; 1. Young hungry players making an impact with smaller clubs, Calum hendry at st j, Ross Stewart at county or Kevin Ohara at Alloa are the 3 standouts for me in that category. The first two would command a substantial fee but offset by monies for the wolf. 2. Players with ability but struggling in some way. Griffiths on loan or maybe less popular choice Curtis Main 3. Players at end of career but wanting to come back “home”. A guy like Steven fletcher for example. He too rich for us right now seems but that type of profile of Scottish player maybe looking to play last couple of seasons up here.

Kilmarnock look three target of striker replace Brophy 

Ross Stewart (Ross County)

Kevin O'Hara (Dunfermline)

Jason Cummings (Shrewsbury Town)

7 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

These guys fit the categories Craig. Things have moved on with ross Stewart since this post 4 months ago. His value will have ramped up but he is a local boy and this could be a factor if we could offer (for us) a bumper package. But unlikely.

Ohara hasn’t yet kicked on a Dunfermline but for me has potential and one we should be monitoring. Cummings is an interesting shout. Would liven things up certainly.

Folks mentioning the boy that went down to Sunderland and back to QOS us am intersting profile.

1 hour ago, Craigieboy said:

Considering the sh*t show under the current regime at RP, it wouldn't be a complete surprise Cummings turning up, baggage n all.....