Home game v Celtic

Dave1981

37 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Heard it was same injury as Findlay had.

If thats the case then that’d be roughly 3 months out? I’d imagine he’d be back to Sheff Utd for treatment in that case and we’ll be after another keeper 

Just now, fullmetaljacket said:

Is there a possibility of watching this on Sky in the Killie Club or Park Hotel, or will there be no entry on home matchdays?

Don't think so. Killie club and shop will be closed. Hotel will be managed entry.

Even though witnessed other leagues closed door games over past few months and then watching some of our game last week , still will feel very strange come kick off for our first home league game and not to be there in person .....

another of so far very few warm summer days, forecast for Sunday will be interesting to see how high a tempo is shown and difference without fans etc...

for us will be good to see us start on the front foot and get into the game early .....hopefully Brophy is fully match fit as feel he often does well in these games 

2 hours ago, jazza said:

Ross County away could be a tough one

Sounded from radio today that they "out-Hamiltoned" Hamilton with the gamesmanship and breaking up the game etc. Obviously the success of the dark arts practised by Aberdeen and Accies is spreading... 

On 8/7/2020 at 11:31 AM, piffer said:

Did Ross County not face a similar problem last season. Keeper ended up going back to his parent club for treatment. Think he returned later on. 

Jack Ruddy? He wasn't on loan - he signed for them but was released in January and is now in Spain.

Games against the old firm are always funny. You go into these games with hope rather than expectation(except games at home v sevco in the last few seasons). It is great to be involved in these games but I do not look forward to them nearly as much when we are playing the other 10 clubs. 

Obviously this is completed negated when we get a result and it is better than any win! 

Hard to see us getting much out of this one. Would take a draw but Celtic looking ominous at the moment! 

Edited by kfc_superteam

Where is all this negativity coming from we should be on the front foot from the start. That unwashed lot don’t have any of there bigoted support to try and shout and boo at every decision the ref makes and they hate playing on the plastic fantastic they depend on that one player up front snuff him out and its Killie for the win 

Can't say I feel any less nervous about not being there. I hope we put out a side that can win rather than one set up to not lose. Actually hoping that Sevco are leading before our game kicks off to put some pressure on them. Come on Killie get stuck into the soapy dodgers.