Sportscene

muza1962

On the subject of commentary and Sportsound; I thought the live commentary at the weekend from Gav Wallace and the summariser was more William Gallas than Willie Miller!  And they only do it out the back of a Killie monster truck rather than a big TV studio - which like French legends of the game, has to be respected.

2 minutes ago, piffer said:

Every player she was asked about was outstanding.

There's not many competitions the SPFL is a significantly higher standard than, but Female international football is undeniably one of them.  Maybe aside from the USA, who are in fairness, a proper, 'get it down the flanks and into the mixer' side, like any decent team of footballers, playing complete ****e in every game.

4 minutes ago, Stuart said:

So you sit in your living room and think she talks sense? These ladies are in the studio to keep everything pc 

I think some of them do. What I saw of Julie Fleeting last season she provided decent analysis. I think it was Gemma Faye as well at times who was good. Then you’ve got people like Kerr who along with plenty of her male counterparts are rubbish. Their analysis and general chat is horrific and off putting. 

22 minutes ago, piffer said:

I think some of them do. What I saw of Julie Fleeting last season she provided decent analysis. I think it was Gemma Faye as well at times who was good.

The ex-GK?  She's the SRU's 'inclusion officer', so works for the SRU - although probably gets to do football WCs.  Was good during the WC.  She'll be on big bucks..

27 minutes ago, piffer said:

I think some of them do. What I saw of Julie Fleeting last season she provided decent analysis. I think it was Gemma Faye as well at times who was good. Then you’ve got people like Kerr who along with plenty of her male counterparts are rubbish. Their analysis and general chat is horrific and off putting. 

Well said Piffer. Craig Gordon ffs, how much money does he need? The woodentops would be more interesting. Showing my age now.

Definitely a record and fast forward to when Killie win and listen to all the rubbish they spout (actually thought what Michael Stewart used to say was pretty insightful!)

Delete and never watch if Killie lose unless a worldie has been scored or we have been cheated and need to see the evidence again

40 minutes ago, RAG said:

The ex-GK?  She's the SRU's 'inclusion officer', so works for the SRU - although probably gets to do football WCs.  Was good during the WC.  She'll be on big bucks..

Shows the difference between men's earnings and women's. Poor woman has to clean football toilets as a second job.