KTV Test

killiecross

Just now, KillkieBoab said:

Okay for me too.

Not sure what player 1, 2 and 3 signify though. Is that where three family members use the same device?

No. Think it's just different types of players.

Different players will work better on different devices.

The fact they give you 3 choices is actually really good.

26 minutes ago, killiecross said:

Anyone else having trouble logging in?  I have tried with both the 5 character reference on my ST from last year, and the code on my season pass for this year but I keep being told "invalid credentials".

Am I missing something?

I cant even get the page to load.....

20200804_153530.jpg.a5e287ad8e8b5443f66626ead3055c32.jpg

Keep getting the message 'Invalid credentials'. Emailed the support site and got a reply instantly that they didn't have my details on the system and to contact the ticket office.

Only just bought my ticket last week so maybe a delay in passing over all the information. Hopefully be sorted soon.

3 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

Keep getting the message 'Invalid credentials'. Emailed the support site and got a reply instantly that they didn't have my details on the system and to contact the ticket office.

Only just bought my ticket last week so maybe a delay in passing over all the information. Hopefully be sorted soon.

You'd think it would be update daily at the very least.

Mine isn't working either and have emailed the support site too.

If you are going to have a testing event, at least make sure everyone can access it.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

You'd think it would be update daily at the very least.

Mine isn't working either and have emailed the support site too.

If you are going to have a testing event, at least make sure everyone can access it.

Yes probably, but at least they have the testing event so it will solve these problems before the weekend. 

I don't want to come across as a moaner, but the test event seems to be a test of season pass's ability to log-on. Surely the most relevant test is one of capacity and bandwidtth, as I'd imagine KillieTV didn't have over 2700 users logged on at the same time to watch a game last season. Or am I being a bit naive and stupid here!?!

Just now, gamla said:

Invalid credentials for me too. It USED to work on Killie TV. Do you need to register again?

This is a different thing. username = firstname-secondname-codefoundonthebackofyournewseasonticket password = the code found on your new season ticket.