Hell Let Loose

RAG

Anyone else played this?   Totally brutal, first person, 50 vs 50 WW2 'simulator'.  Didn't think I'd ever want to get a headset for my computer, but I do after playing this!  Quality PC game - need a half decent graphics card though! 

I got my copy for half what my brother paid on Steam off of cdkeys website - -£11.99 well spent.  Still a Beta, but was originally crowdfunded by Team 17 , who did the classic Worms, so gameplay is excellent

Edited by RAG

I have looked at this and Post Scriptum. But not played either yet. Squad is very good and more like Arma 3 which i have played for years. But all these games to play them correctly you need to join a gaming Clan. They are not just join a server and shoot and scoot, Its the Team work that sets them apart. In Arma i was in a Clan for 4 years and we played 3 month campaigns with players divided into two Armies of 50 vs 50 with Leadership structure on each side. That was amazing.

So if you enjoy the game try and find a Clan/Community. 

The teamwork and leadership structure is well engrained as big part of Hell Let Loose.  Are roles given at the start on each side, where you get overall Commanders, then Officers in the individual squads of 6, with riflemen, medics, machine gunners, scouts - the 'cannon fodder' like myself!  Can set up as a tank crew, do the artillery etc.   Really need a headset to communicate with other members of the team - is a prerequisite of setting yourself as a commander, or officer in the game.  Is especially good fun when played on the 'course language' UK server.