Clevid Dikamona

King

6 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Well that was definitely out of the blue.  

Hearts fans saying he unplayable on his day should slot right in.

There are definetely a tremendous amount of broken hearts on our Twitter page that announced his signing, seems to be very well thought of at Tynecastle. Hopefully he produces the same type of performances for us.

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

There are definetely a tremendous amount of broken hearts on our Twitter page that announced his signing, seems to be very well thought of at Tynecastle. Hopefully he produces the same type of performances for us.

From reading all the comments he sounds like big Sissoko 

Good signing, out of nowhere. Again shows that we're working away behind the scenes and not every player we're being interested in is being leaked to the press. I prefer it that way. Hopefully we're working on that one position that we all know needs filled, and if we can do good business there then it's probably been the best transfer window (on paper) for a while. 

37 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Good signing, out of nowhere. Again shows that we're working away behind the scenes and not every player we're being interested in is being leaked to the press. I prefer it that way. Hopefully we're working on that one position that we all know needs filled, and if we can do good business there then it's probably been the best transfer window (on paper) for a while. 

JF seems to have turned it around.

Imagine we sacked him in January like 70% of the posters on here wanted to, ha.

Well done him. Now go get us a left winger.

25 minutes ago, awc279 said:
52 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Some right bitter comments on there

You can find the same when our players leave eg Boyd, Stewart, Jones to name but a few. 

We’re definitely not a small team any more. Dyer has certainly gone for height in a lot of his signings. Like ICT a few seasons ago.

Don’t remember him as anything special in a team with a terrible defence last year. Hopefully will turn out to be a good signing for us. 

4 hours ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Maybe another keeper depending on how long Eastwood is out. Id suspect hes not out long term. But would allow us to send lyle out

Torn thigh muscle apparently.

Dyer looking for another goalkeeper, probably someone experienced but who won't expect to be first choice.

2 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Dyer looking for another goalkeeper, probably someone experienced but who won't expect to be first choice.

So the keeper who definitely was NOT his no. 1 last Saturday will become the no. 1? 

Eastwood was only signed until the turn of the year and torn thigh muscle, if true, could keep him out until November. 

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

So the keeper who definitely was NOT his no. 1 last Saturday will become the no. 1? 

Eastwood was only signed until the turn of the year and torn thigh muscle, if true, could keep him out until November. 

Depends how bad the tear is, from what I've been told I don't think it's one that needs surgery, but probably looking at least 6 weeks out and Dyer wants another GK in.

Disclaimer: This is just what I've heard second hand I'm neither a doctor nor ITK

8 hours ago, Guff92 said:

JF seems to have turned it around.

Imagine we sacked him in January like 70% of the posters on here wanted to, ha.

Well done him. Now go get us a left winger.

Seems to have turned it around?

You don’t get any league points for signing players. The number of games we have won under AD remains the same as it did before we made this signing.

Perhaps it would be more sensible to wait a few weeks to see if the record improves.