Celtic Match Fred

C4mmy31

2 hours ago, boydiesback said:

Manager showing his tactical naivety and how out his depth he is already! 
No surprise the Asst mangers son gets a game over a much better full back!

Dressing room clique is still alive and kicking, wouldn’t be surprised if Broadfoot picked that team. At least 3-0 to celtic! 

Hiya 

Very happily take that result wasn’t confident when I saw the team but happy to admit I was wrong outstanding performance by the whole team midfield went about their business and nullified Celtic threat but buy a country mile man of the match was kabamba who worked his socks off. 

Excellent performance all round, fullbacks looked good but Kabamba was really good thoroughly deserved MoM. Important to get off the mark in our first home game irrespective of the opposition. Haunstrup looked useful when he came on gives a balance to the team on the left.

1 minute ago, Twonky65 said:

Excellent tactics from the boss. 

Gk and left back need to be improved in general but impressive stuff.

Give the keeper a chance FFS ... he's played a game and a half and made a clanger.  It it happens regularly then we have an issue but we don't at this moment.

Waters is ok, we were spoiled with Taylor.  I thought he linked far better with Haunstrup than with McKenzie.