Celtic Match Fred

C4mmy31

2 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

Do our team need to self isolate for 14 days now along with Celtic? Anyone know the rules?

He returned 2 negative tests prior to our game BUT he did not quarantine himself nor did he inform the club of his travels.

The authorities (football and legal) MUST punish him to the full extent and make an example of him.

As the dons players were hung out to dry (rightly so). I expect all media sources to have the same reaction to Bolingoli and more severe reaction from Scottish government on this. It’s quite clear that a return from Spain 2weeks self isolation. Dont care if he’s had 2 tests that are negative. 

1 minute ago, Monty1998 said:

As the dons players were hung out to dry (rightly so). I expect all media sources to have the same reaction to Bolingoli and more severe reaction from Scottish government on this. It’s quite clear that a return from Spain 2weeks self isolation. Dont care if he’s had 2 tests that are negative. 

They’ve got to take action now. The Aberdeen eight, Bolingoli and probably Griffiths should all be facing the disciplinary panel. Set an example before it’s too late

29 minutes ago, piffer said:

They’ve got to take action now. The Aberdeen eight, Bolingoli and probably Griffiths should all be facing the disciplinary panel. Set an example before it’s too late

If they don’t take it serious you could see government step in and shut down football. It’s obvious that despite being given special dispensation to get football going again that some of the players don’t understand the implications of their selfish behaviour or are just too thick to understand.

i fully expect Ceptic to issue a full apology to us for putting all our players and staff at risk due their players self centred ignorance. Don’t think I’ll hold my breath waiting though!!

1 hour ago, Garvis said:

Daft question but does this not mean Celtic fielded an illegible player, game should be forfeited and 3pts awarded to Killie.  

Annexe 2, 8.4 of the SPFL rules states that

"It is the responsibility of each Club and club participating in the Competition to ensure that its Players are eligible to Play in any Match."

Rule 8 generally is concerned with ineligibility arising from registration or cup-tying but 8.4 in isolation is vague.

The panel dealing with enquiries has a wide range of penalties at their disposal, including point deductions, or awarding a match to a club with whatever score they deem appropriate.

9 minutes ago, skygod said:

The panel dealing with enquiries has a wide range of penalties at their disposal, including point deductions, or awarding a match to a club with whatever score they deem appropriate.

Sounds like the SPFL panel will crackdown with a £50 fine and an additional wee quiet word.

21 hours ago, Monty1998 said:

But the Aberdeen players WEREN'T hung out to dry. They are allowed to play whenever they are "better" and Aberdeen's games between now and then are all postponed. It is the teams Aberdeen were due to play who are being hung out to dry IMO. Completely unfairly.

Edited by KenVaagen1984

1 hour ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

But the Aberdeen players WEREN'T hung out to dry. They are allowed to play whenever they are "better" and Aberdeen's games between now and then are all postponed. It is the teams Aberdeen were due to play who are being hung out to dry IMO. Completely unfairly.

When I meant hung out to dry I meant in the media and by Scottish Government. As wee Nicola implied again today that it’s up to sfa SPFL to take stern action or she will. Sadly for most of us that will be suspend the league if football governing bodies don’t stamp down on this type of behaviour. I doubt they will penalise with points deduction but could be financial payment  to teams that have done nothing wrong. Eg St Johnstone, Hamilton St mirren And us of course for putting our team at risk from perpetrators. Or ensure that when games are played that only players available on the original date available to play in Aberdeen case that would be all 8 plus main, Cosgrove and considine. In ceptic case although they would only lose Bolingoli substitute at best so not much of a penalty but a financial payment to all teams inconvenienced by this tw&t.

7 hours ago, Monty1998 said:

When I meant hung out to dry I meant in the media and by Scottish Government. As wee Nicola implied again today that it’s up to sfa SPFL to take stern action or she will. Sadly for most of us that will be suspend the league if football governing bodies don’t stamp down on this type of behaviour. I doubt they will penalise with points deduction but could be financial payment  to teams that have done nothing wrong. Eg St Johnstone, Hamilton St mirren And us of course for putting our team at risk from perpetrators. Or ensure that when games are played that only players available on the original date available to play in Aberdeen case that would be all 8 plus main, Cosgrove and considine. In ceptic case although they would only lose Bolingoli substitute at best so not much of a penalty but a financial payment to all teams inconvenienced by this tw&t.

I’d be all for those sanctions but as you say they’d require the football authorities do something , which isn’t really their Strong suite especially if it’s bigger clubs at fault.