Ryan Christie

Nobody

Did anyone see that numb nut on the telly screaming at the ref to book one of our players (possibly Burke) because he booted the ball away at the half time whistle? He obviously learned well at the school of Derek McInnes. In any case what unfair advantage do we gain after the half has stopped??? 

saw him moaning, but never noticed what it was about.

For the second RP Celtic game running though, I noticed Frimpong rolling around on the ground like he'd been shot, then giving the physios grief when they were on, looked like he was talking to them as if they are idiots.

He might "play the game with infectious enthusiasm", but he looks to me like he has a stinking attitude problem.

1 minute ago, dasboag said:

saw him moaning, but never noticed what it was about.

For the second RP Celtic game running though, I noticed Frimpong rolling around on the ground like he'd been shot, then giving the physios grief when they were on, looked like he was talking to them as if they are idiots.

He might "play the game with infectious enthusiasm", but he looks to me like he has a stinking attitude problem.

Was this when the ball hit him in the face. He acts like a child on the park.