New signing??

killiehippo

To put the errors on signing in superior right backs into perspective. If we assume that they players are on minimum £500/ week = £25k / year

this is the full retail profit from selling 2500 replica football shirts x 2 = 5000 replica shirts.

its good that LC can admit mistakes - but these are quite expensive mistakes.  Possibly diminishing the possibility of hotel stays when travelling to Dingwall, Aberdeen or Inverness.

I want  to like LC but so far he seems to be dis respecting the SPFL 

Tom English generaly comes across well. Not afraid to challenge the norms. Dont always agree with him but he makes his points well and from an informed viewpoint. The tims are jumping all over him for condeming the flag protest they had (even though his only gripe was that it shouldnt have been done at a football ground and not the basis of it).

On 19/08/2016 at 11:35 PM, ross1987 said:

I've completely lost track of who actually plays for us anymore 

Showing my age - but Hamilton Accies 1986/87 is closest reference point I can think of for a top flight team seemingly going through so many players. 

Hopefully we'll have a better season than they had then, give or take their cup win against Oldco. 

Link below is a good reminder for those who were around then, with quite a few names familiar to Killie fans of that era.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=DNonwwtVqvwC&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=hamilton+academical+1986+players&source=bl&ots=d7cQoV-LL9&sig=eZTTua_3aa-NDN63KG64wgVg2y0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBg_HF_NnOAhXrD8AKHfmPCMgQ6AEINTAJ#v=onepage&q=hamilton academical 1986 players&f=false

20 hours ago, azertyuiop said:

What's wrong with Tom English?

Always found him one of the more palatable journos.

agreed, in fact he was the one that called out MJ being the root cause of all things negative, dark and gloomy at RP after Locke quit/was axed, stating for any major change to happen - MJ leaving would need to be the catalyst.  Rather listen to Tom Brown than half the OF sychophants that call themselves journalists.

43 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

3. I don't actually think he knows very much about football. His comments after our away first leg of the play-off against Falkirk being a case in point.

what were his comments after Falkirk?

TBF, I do like listening to him and think he is better than most the other Scottish sport journos doing the rounds. His views tend to be balanced and backed up. I do sometimes wonder if he tries to be controversial or just being honest