Colin Doyle

Pride_of_ayrshire

I haven't see loads of Doyle, just the odd game here and there, all I can remember is that he's really big. Considering he's played a decent number of games in the English Championship, played a handful of games in the English Premier League and has a few international caps to his name, it's quite surprising he has such a bad reputation. It's probably safe to say we're currently more defensively sound than Hearts have been over the past few seasons, be interested to see how much the Hearts defence played into his bad performances. By all accounts Hearts fans don't have much good to say about any of the goalkeepers they've had recently.

Still find it a strange signing...given we were so close to getting DB , then after a late reverse we signed a young keeper from England as “our number 1”.....now getting in a 3rd choice from a lower Scottish club though an experienced Keeper.......Who is our first choice now?

but hopefully it proves a success 

Good Luck to him 

3 minutes ago, TLC said:

Is Lyle really not capable of being a backup to Rogers for a couple months? He’s 21 next month, it’s not like he’s a 16 year old kid. 

Hes really really not capable.

Having a keeper with zero experience doenst look the best. 

Edited by Pride_of_ayrshire

You don’t have that long a career and play for your country if you’re that bad. Every keeper make mistakes and these will always be focused on. 

I’m sure if you asked the Watford fans about Bachmann they would be glad to get rid of him based on his performance in the FA cup. To Killie fans he’s a brilliant keeper. 

Edited by Killiepie