Rossco away, Fred

CB

Based on the first half it’s a good point. Based on the second it’s probably two points dropped. Thought we settled for the point when it went to 2-2.

First half was the same problem we had last season. Second we moved the ball quicker, Midfield gambled a bit more Getting close to Kabamba and we got our rewards

Was impressed by Haunstrup again. Don’t think it will be long until he is starting.

1 minute ago, Estragon said:

Context is key surely, and it's been three tough fixtures.  Or rather, two tough fixtures, and a place we've tended to struggle at.

Deserved at least a draw v hibs.

Should/could have won tonight. There’s 4 points, plus the one v Celtic. Context. 

We are playing much better than I expected. Waters and Millen have been a breath of fresh air and Burke has been outstanding.

Overall that was a good away performance which should got us the win, lethargic first half creative wise but couple tactical changes at HT and we were by far the better team in that second 45

Burke and Power were on top form .....enough positives in past 2 games to be hopefully about the season ahead .....but another creative player In midfield would make a huge difference IMO 

Unlucky not to win, much better in the second half. 

Better from Dyer I thought. Lots of small changes, and a change of attitude, made a huge difference at half time. 

Not quite there though, as others have said, subs could have made a difference. 

All that said, better ref and we win. And lots of good attacking play in the second half. 

Best St Johnstone and I think that's not a bad start to the season all told. 

Game of two halfs as they say. First half was even until County scored. They then sat in and we got more of the ball, But a combination of to many long balls and poor slowish passing made it look like we were never going to score.

I think Dyer/Millen gave them a rocket at half time , because they came flying out the box in the second half. Great pass in for Power to score. Followed by some neat passes between a few players for Burkre to bast us into the lead.

The Pen would not have been a Pen a couple of years ago. But new rules say if it hits a hand , Then its a Pen.

At half time i would have taken a draw. But now gutted we did not win.

Power was the best , Millen again pretty good.

Thought Pinnock looked off the pace and the boy from Hauslop ...LOL   did more in his 15 minutes.

Our Centre backs passing from back to front was awful tonight.