Rossco away, Fred

CB

3 minutes ago, KillieBoys1869 said:

Out of the last 3 games, we have only made 2 subs which weren't injury base. Understand against the likes of celtic, but we have options that we aren't using.

Is this a confidence issue following unusual subs late on (notably against Aberdeen) where we f**ked our shape and gave up matches?

2 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

Thought Pinnock looked off the pace and the boy from Hauslop ...LOL   did more in his 15 minutes.

Pinnock certainly looks big and physical. I thought he worked hard and he won a lot, particularly second half til he went off.

Waters has been surprisingly good. Haunstrup in front of Waters has to be the way to go. We came alive down that side when they were on together.

2 minutes ago, KillieBoys1869 said:

Out of the last 3 games, we have only made 2 subs which weren't injury base. Understand against the likes of celtic, but we have options that we aren't using.

Don’t understand not using one tonight. Tish was pushed right up towards the end. Would Kiltie not have been better in that role. Kabamba although not as good as Saturday had put the CBs through a game. Replace him with fresh legs for the last ten and see if they are up to the challenge. 

7 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

We were 1-0 down, then up 2-1. I would say that’s called changing a game.

Hadnt used any subs by the time we were 2-1 up, that was starting 11.

Played hard game on sunday and used only one sub to see out game for what would have been first win of the season.

8 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Context is key surely, and it's been three tough fixtures.  Or rather, two tough fixtures, and a place we've tended to struggle at.

Absolutely was coming on to say this. We’ve had probably close to, if not the toughest start to the season in the league. 

• CB unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, piffer said:

Don’t understand not using one tonight. Tish was pushed right up towards the end. Would Kiltie not have been better in that role. Kabamba although not as good as Saturday had put the CBs through a game. Replace him with fresh legs for the last ten and see if they are up to the challenge. 

I think it's Clarke thing. He did that a lot, and I didn't understand it then either... 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Pinnock certainly looks big and physical. I thought he worked hard and he won a lot, particularly second half til he went off.

Waters has been surprisingly good. Haunstrup in front of Waters has to be the way to go. We came alive down that side when they were on together.

Think we were watching a different game re Pinnock - never saw him touch a ball outwith the early free kick. Much rather see Kiltie on in that position, or just anyone who might look half creative... We're sorely missing creativity. 

2 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Imo. Dyer should be shot for his team not winning that. Never mind the soft penalty. I assume Whitehall and Cameron are seen as s**te. Cause our plan quite often is get the ball whipped into the box.

They are both big lads. Surely they're worth a punt

Shot ? Really ? Away and give your heid a wobble ....

3 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

What were you actually expecting from hibs away/Celtic at home/inform county away? 

We’ve played well so far this season. Individual errors cost us the first two games.

I think it’s fair to say they’ve cost us in all three games. We didn’t cover ourselves in glory for the first goal tonight and replays will determine if someone was at fault for the penalty. 

Just now, mitch14 said:

I think it's Clarke thing. He did that a lot, and I didn't understand it then either... 

At least we won more often than not under Clarke. Dyer win ratio is gradually getting worse. I understand its been against decent sides the last 3 games. But the fact is his win ratio is horrid 

I’ve been wanting Power to score a goal like that since he joined us. Him making runs into the box like that makes all the difference if we are going to play that system.

I’d have taken a draw at halftime and it’s a tough place to go so can’t be too unhappy. Still a bit worried about how reliant we are becoming on Burke though.

Draw probably fair over the game. Decent 2nd half and felt confident when we went ahead. Burke looks the fittest on the park - the longer the game goes the more he dominates. Certainly our creative spark. Not kabamba best game. Thought Whitehall may have got 20 mins but maybe the way the game went stifled that’s. Game and result reflect where we are right now. Decent but not likely to threaten the top 4.

3 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

What were you actually expecting from hibs away/Celtic at home/inform county away? 

Talking about what we could and should have got is pointless.

All that counts is what we did get.

We need to turn defeats into draws and draws into wins. 

Just now, skygod said:

Talking about what we could and should have got is pointless.

All that counts is what we did get.

We need to turn defeats into draws and draws into wins. 

I was talking about context though, wasn’t I? 

We have played well in long spells during all three matches. We got rid of a lot of players and we have a good few new faces too.

We more than matched hibs.

We put up a fight against Celtic. 

We played extremely well in the second half tonight bar a dubious penalty decision. 

There’s a lot to be positive about. We are a work in progress.

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Watters is good on the deck and has a sweet left foot , Nice crosser. Need to learn to defend crosses better , But then so does Dicker.