Gavin Wallace/Alan Cochrane

fullmetaljacket

I don’t mind Gav. He’s typical club TV biased and enthusiastic sometimes overly so. Cochrane is useless. To be employed by a club and not know players names is poor. His analysis is rotten. Get him hunted. Get someone like Mahood, Hay, Di Giacomo or someone from the ex players to do the co commentary. 

Just now, fullmetaljacket said:

Agree that Cochrane could give Rikki Fulton a run for is money.

Totally disagree that Gavin Wallace is decent.

His analysis is woeful.

I think gav though is the joker. A bit of patter. The commentator. He needs a side kick that provides the deeper analysis and wouldnt turn milk sour from 50 feet.

4 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

I think gav though is the joker. A bit of patter. The commentator. He needs a side kick that provides the deeper analysis and wouldnt turn milk sour from 50 feet.

All about opinions I suppose.

Personally I don't mind a few wisecracks but during commentary?

His player interviews are nauseating. Asked Aaron McGowan if he knew what a tattie scone was and seemed to think it was hilarious.

Just now, fullmetaljacket said:

All about opinions I suppose.

Personally I don't mind a few wisecracks but during commentary?

His player interviews are nauseating. Asked Aaron McGowan if he knew what a tattie scone was and seemed to think it was hilarious.

Probably expectations I suppose. He’s not Michael Parkinson for sure. But I think for what it is he’s a decent front man. 

Other clubs seem to have invested money to bring arguably better commentators / co commentators this season , Ross C had 2 from last seasons BT sport coverage ...

Gavin is ok but you badly need a better co commentator ......there is number of ex killie players who could be tried