Killie Shop

Nimmo

Hi, given the limited selection on the online shop can someone tell me if it’s worth a trip through from Edinburgh (possibly tomorrow before they shut the area off). 
Is there much more available? Any goalie kits available yet? Shorts for the home or away kit?

cheers in advance 

36 minutes ago, Nimmo said:

Hi, given the limited selection on the online shop can someone tell me if it’s worth a trip through from Edinburgh (possibly tomorrow before they shut the area off). 
Is there much more available? Any goalie kits available yet? Shorts for the home or away kit?

cheers in advance 

Not worth it yet

12 hours ago, Nimmo said:

cheers in advance 

Long journey from Edinburgh, you might want to go for a long and leisurely lunch before strolling nonchalantly across to the shop. 

24 minutes ago, Rusty Oz said:

Anyone know when the away top will be available to buy online?

With the 3 & 4x sizings & the mini kits due at the end of the month, they should be in then for sure. I would imagine they'd get smaller sizes delivered more often than that. Perhaps try again on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...