Killie Shop

Nimmo

13 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Looking to spend some money online but only sizes very limited. I take it the online shop reflects the shop stock and there’s no point in phoning to check? 

To answer my own question, it does reflect the shop stock levels. Just phoned and checked. Was looking for a body warmer from Santa, but no medium or large. Frustrating trying to spend money again. 

6 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

To answer my own question, it does reflect the shop stock levels. Just phoned and checked. Was looking for a body warmer from Santa, but no medium or large. Frustrating trying to spend money again. 

Had been wondering the same myself. There’s a few items I was thinking of getting but the website hasn’t had the sizes I was looking for at least the past month, probably longer. Was going to up to the shop as I thought it might just be a website issue, but you’ve saved me a walk.

Here's an update on the Tier 4 situation regarding the shop.

CLUB NEWS

3 HOURS AGO

UPDATE DURING TIER 4 RESTRICTIONS

Following the news that the Scottish Government has placed East Ayrshire into Tier 4 of Coronavirus Restrictions, we’d like to update fans on the following changes during this period.

The Killie Club will be closed from 6pm on Friday, November 20 until the current restrictions are reviewed on Friday, December 11.

The Ticket Office will also be closed to the public from 4pm on Friday, November 20. All monies for the Killie Cares Fund must be left at the Killie Shop Click and Collect point.

Online orders for the Killie Shop remain unrestricted and can be placed at any time. Royal Mail tracked 48 for all parcels.

From Monday, November 23, a click and collect service will run from 11am-4pm. This service will run on a Monday-Friday basis only. All order must be collected within 72-hours (3-days) of the order being placed.

Our festive hours for the Killie Shop will be reviewed on December 11.

23 hours ago, Dundonald_Killie said:

Had been wondering the same myself. There’s a few items I was thinking of getting but the website hasn’t had the sizes I was looking for at least the past month, probably longer. Was going to up to the shop as I thought it might just be a website issue, but you’ve saved me a walk.

I went to the shop to have a look round anyway and asked if they would be getting the missing sizes back in stock....no, not till after Christmas. Another person was looking for the same thing, so that was £90 lost in five minutes. Never changes. Managed to get a scarf for a present. 

16 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

I went to the shop to have a look round anyway and asked if they would be getting the missing sizes back in stock....no, not till after Christmas. Another person was looking for the same thing, so that was £90 lost in five minutes. Never changes. Managed to get a scarf for a present. 

Had a similar experience a few weeks back. Thought Justsports were the reason for this type of thing, then it was covid......wonder what the next excuse will be. 

It just has such an amateur feel to it.