Angelo Alessio

10 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

In my opinion it was less depressing than this. But not going to argue about it

Results trump performances for most people. We are playing more attractive, pressing football under Dyer but not getting results. With Alessio it was 90 minutes of torture but we won 1-0.

Just now, Big sexy said:

Watching killie under alessio was torture

Trust me torture in a footballing sense is listening to Colin mcglashan scoring at 96th minute penalty to send us to the bottom tier of Scottish football. I’ll take a boring 1-0 win every time rather than a 5-4 defeat. Losing is a habit. And can be a costly habit that results in real footballing torture.

1 minute ago, Ngonge88 said:

And was sacked. With a better record than Dyer and that was without the backing during a transfer window

And with the majority of the squad against him. Imagine if he had got some players in that were for him. We had a choice. Clean house under alessio and try to kick on. Or go back in our killie box and gradually slip down the league. The board made its choice.

3 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

And with the majority of the squad against him. Imagine if he had got some players in that were for him. We had a choice. Clean house under alessio and try to kick on. Or go back in our killie box and gradually slip down the league. The board made its choice.

Spot on. Had no Director of Football. Inherited a small squad and desparately tried to patch it up and find a way of playing that got us results. Players, instead of moaning, should have got their heads down and perfected the system. Given a couple of windows to pick his own players, I still say say Alessio would have made us a decent side.

Edited by McDicken'sLeftPeg