Time for change?

KFC_Macca

1 hour ago, Dave1981 said:

Not sure why this was voted down. I agree fully.  It is 100% accurate.  Brophy isn't exactly prolific.  He averages 10 goals a season.  

People love to think Brophy is a fabulous striker. Take away his penalty goals and his record over the last season is poor. No one is paying money for him.

1 hour ago, Dave1981 said:

Not sure why this was voted down. I agree fully.  It is 100% accurate.  Brophy isn't exactly prolific.  He averages 10 goals a season.  

10 might not seen much but I’m not sure we have another player who will hit that figure this season. 

Edited by historyman

4 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

As I said, If performances were poor I’d share your concerns, but they’re not.

The relegation graveyard is full of headstones that pay testament to teams that played well but didn’t take their chances, didn’t get the rub of the green and were “ unlucky”.

I don’t t think we will go down but unless we translate these good performances into goals and cut out the blunders we won’t be far away. 

3 hours ago, Galdunc11 said:

I don’t t think we will go down but unless we translate these good performances into goals and cut out the blunders we won’t be far away. 

I agree with you. But I think, having only played four games, there’s plenty of time for those good performances to produce points.