Fraudiola

5 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Doesn’t even come close to Klopp. Guys a fraud. Cheque book manager.

Got all his tactics wrong gave lyon too much respect look at the diff when Mahrez kept his more skillfull players on the bench   spent a billion pound and cant still win the CL  for the  oil sheiks I see Hart seems not too upset because of the way he was treated by the  Spanish fraud

3 minutes ago, Gazza said:

435 million spent by klopp not exactly pennies ya melt and pep will still win more than him

Sell to buy ya melt. Big difference ya melt. Pep failed to win the champions league at Bayern ya melt. He will never win it at city ya melt.

Edited by Guff92

Just now, Gazza said:

He will never win it at city are you mystic meg ?

He’s done nothing in the competition so far to think otherwise. The English media had city winners of last nights game before a ball was kicked. Analysing how city were gonna beat Bayern, ha ha. Bayern would have hammered them. 

he's not really done it at any unfancied clubs has he, barca will prob best team ever with xavi, iniesta, messi etc, bayern where they hav biggest cheque book, same with city, 

hes not had a jose winning champions league with porto, fergie winning with aberdeen, klopp with unfancied dortmund

1 hour ago, Gazza said:

435 million spent by klopp not exactly pennies ya melt and pep will still win more than him

Jurgen Klopp in his 5 years has spent £515 MIllion in players then recouped £408 million in player sales not a bad return in which they were the best team in the world 2019 to 2020 in comparison to the obscene money the oil sheiks have gave to a  cheque book manager

Pep got lucky everything fell into place at Barcelona for him,at Bayern if anybody gets close they just buy up there best players a la Celtic/rangers(before they died).Bayern brought him in to do it in the champions league 

Edited by Jasg

2 hours ago, Guff92 said:

He’s done nothing in the competition so far to think otherwise. The English media had city winners of last nights game before a ball was kicked. Analysing how city were gonna beat Bayern, ha ha. Bayern would have hammered them. 

Let’s not forget you had them as winners too. But that’s because you overrate the English premier. It’s obvious that it’s stagnated and in serious danger of major decline. I think it’ll be a while before we see any English club win the Champions league again. Bayern would steamroll any team in that league right now. Pep and Klopp should seriously consider moving on due to the limitations of the league. 

There are some green shoots of recovery Teams like City, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal are all in a rebuilding phase. Liverpool benefited from this last season , but the Liverpool team that won the league isn’t as good as the team from the year before or the one that missed out when Gerrard fell over. They’ll need serious investment if they hope to make their mark in Europe. This will probably have to be financed with the sale of Mané, but I can’t imagine that tasing the requisite amount to make a significant impact. 

1 hour ago, trenwick said:

he's not really done it at any unfancied clubs has he, barca will prob best team ever with xavi, iniesta, messi etc, bayern where they hav biggest cheque book, same with city, 

hes not had a jose winning champions league with porto, fergie winning with aberdeen, klopp with unfancied dortmund

What fergie did at Aberdeen is superior to anything this cheque book manaager has ever achieved

21 minutes ago, Zorro said:

but the Liverpool team that won the league isn’t as good as the team from the year before 

To a man, it’s the exact same squad. Unlike citeh we never spent last summer, so your wrong.

23 minutes ago, Zorro said:

or the one that missed out when Gerrard fell over. 

You mean the team when we had Mignolet in nets, Glen Johnson at right back, Jon Flanagan at left back, Joe Allan and Lucas next to Gerrard In the midfield? That team mate aye? Take away Gerrard and the front three of Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling that team was awful so don’t talk pish.

27 minutes ago, Zorro said:

They’ll need serious investment if they hope to make their mark in Europe.. 

Yes mate, I agree. I think we should go spend big on players like Coutinho, Griezman and dembele for over £300 million. That should work surely? 

Thanks for the concern but once the signing of Thiago gets over the line and we add a replacement for Lovren we will be just fine. 

2 hours ago, trenwick said:

He buys superstars. Klopp makes them, that’s the difference. 

3 hours ago, Guff92 said:

To a man, it’s the exact same squad. Unlike citeh we never spent last summer, so your wrong.

So it’s your opinion that players stay at the same level forever? They don’t lose form or pace? Injuries or fatigue don’t take their toll? It’s an interesting concept. Totally misguided but interesting nonetheless. 

You mean the team when we had Mignolet in nets, Glen Johnson at right back, Jon Flanagan at left back, Joe Allan and Lucas next to Gerrard In the midfield? That team mate aye? Take away Gerrard and the front three of Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling that team was awful so don’t talk pish.

So the greatest ever Liverpool midfielder (copyright of @Guff92 2020) supported by Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge and Henderson isn’t better than Henderson supported by Wijnaldum, Origi, Shaqiri  Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlin and Fabhino? Aye right. 

Yes mate, I agree. I think we should go spend big on players like Coutinho, Griezman and dembele for over £300 million. That should work surely? 

Thanks for the concern but once the signing of Thiago gets over the line and we add a replacement for Lovren we will be just fine. 

Thiago is on the wane and Bayern are right to try and move him on to try and reinvigorate their midfield. He’ll be a good signing for Liverpool. Not good enough to get you close to the last 8 in the champions league but good enough for the English league. 

Edited by Zorro

2 hours ago, Guff92 said:

He buys superstars. Klopp makes them, that’s the difference. 

I don't know about this. Rodri, Laporte, Mahrez, Ederson, Ake, Torres... I'm trying to think who fits in to the 'superstar' bracket that he's signed. He's improved the likes of Walker, Sterling and Jesus a hell of a lot too. Of course, it doesn't always come off (Stones), but it's a reach to say he buys superstars and Klopp makes them. 

Guardiola's biggest downfall is over thinking things. Too much thinking about the opposition on the big stage when if he concentrated on how his own team play at their best then the point about the opposition would take care of itself. Lyon last night, and Spurs away in the CL last season was the same thing. He adopts a more conservative approach and it hinders rather than helps.

6 minutes ago, jam1869 said:

Put Guardiola into the Arsenal/Spurs job and for me he would fail. IMO. Always been at a "big hitter/spender" and hasn't been able to win the Champions League since Barca. 

Exactly... now his players are crying on twitter because a few Liverpool fans were slagging them for their European exit... Jesus Christ.

1 hour ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

I don't know about this. Rodri, Laporte, Mahrez, Ederson, Ake, Torres... I'm trying to think who fits in to the 'superstar' bracket that he's signed. He's improved the likes of Walker, Sterling and Jesus a hell of a lot too. Of course, it doesn't always come off (Stones), but it's a reach to say he buys superstars and Klopp makes them. 

Guardiola's biggest downfall is over thinking things. Too much thinking about the opposition on the big stage when if he concentrated on how his own team play at their best then the point about the opposition would take care of itself. Lyon last night, and Spurs away in the CL last season was the same thing. He adopts a more conservative approach and it hinders rather than helps.

He’s spent over a billion pounds in transfers since he last won the champions league. One. Billion. Pounds. 

See if he was the Liverpool manager, and he spent all these millions on big name signings and people were calling him a cheque book manager? I’d agree. I don’t get why city fans/Barca sympathisers get so offended by it? It is what it is.