Youssouf Mulumbu

Pieboy

10 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Never ceases to amaze me how differently some folk see games of football. This guy is a Rolls Royce at our level, there is no hope for anyone who can't see that.

Hes a good player but a Rolls Royce? He wouldn't be potentially coming to us if he was. 

Cannot wait for the inevitable comments from so called Killie fans when (if) Mulumbu signs stating that he isn't what we need, AD and JF are useless usually followed by slating of Billy Bowie.  

I'll just throw this out now, if Mulumbu does sign (within the allowed budget) then surely the doubters of BB might start seeing what a benefit he is for the club as if it wasn't for him then YM would be nowhere near the club.

Mulumbu rumours 'hearsay' - Millen

Reports this week have linked Youssouf Mulumbu with a third spell at Kilmarnock, and although manager Alex Dyer has been in touch with the 33-year-old, assistant boss Andy Millen believes it's too early to say whether the former West Brom midfielder will return.

"At the moment it's just hearsay," said Millen. "The manager and Youssouf have been speaking to each other over the last six months - that's not new.

"When Youssouf was here he did well. But right now there's nothing to report on his situation. "When you've got a guy of that quality, who has played in the English Premier League for the period he did, then you never lose your ability.

"You might lose some match fitness but when you've got that kind of quality you'll quickly get going again. That wouldn't be an issue for anyone like him."

24 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

Cannot wait for the inevitable comments from so called Killie fans when (if) Mulumbu signs stating that he isn't what we need, AD and JF are useless usually followed by slating of Billy Bowie.  

I'll just throw this out now, if Mulumbu does sign (within the allowed budget) then surely the doubters of BB might start seeing what a benefit he is for the club as if it wasn't for him then YM would be nowhere near the club.

No need to wait, you could just read the rest of the thread preceding your comment.

1 hour ago, Sam said:

I've heard that John Potter, assistant at Hibs, was at Rugby Park this morning. Interested in a free agent currently training with us. 

Dont shoot the messenger. I'm just saying. 

You’ve made that up! That’s like us sending Andy Millen instead of Fowler to negotiate with a player!

If they were sending anyone it would be Graeme Mathie!

Anyway him turning up would be a breach of our Covid bubble 

Edited by boydiesback