Celtic in CL action??

Slightly off topic..but with Greg Taylor scoring in a champions league game last night. Have we had any former players that have scored in that comp? I can only assume Naisy and Boyd possibly or an maybe someone like Fotakis after he headed back to Greece?

Edited by Steele88

39 minutes ago, Steele88 said:

Slightly off topic..but with Greg Taylor scoring in a champions league game last night. Have we had any former players that have scored in that comp? I can only assume Naisy and Boyd possibly or an maybe someone like Fotkais after he headed back to Greece?

Naismith and Ajer, not Boyd. 

Not Fotakis either, although I’m not sure he qualifies. 

The likes of McCoist and Faubert scored before joining Killie. 

Edited by skygod

I worry for those expensive CL Disco lights , since they were bought hardly been used 

shocking result but to be honest Celtic are not that good a team , bar a couple with quality they do have some bang average players and some weak defenders at that level ...if still enough to win games in the SPFL 

also their recent recruitment has been questionable .......a number of strikers brought in over past couple of seasons .....yet played Christie as the striker tonight 

Edited by Scouser2

1 hour ago, Scouser2 said:

I worry for those expensive CL Disco lights , since they were bought hardly been used 

Earliest exit in 15 years, those disco lights and their 'World Class' baying crowd, must have pulled many an average Celtic team through these early European ties over the years!

26 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Neil Lennon is on a shoogly already. Sellick can go for SSC as manager, AD as assistant??

Edouard wasn't playing.  He's a very good player. From seeing both Rangers and Celtic, if Edouard got injured, you could see Rangers as big favourites for the league, Hibs maybe even rank outsiders, given there's no fans.. Rangers had more players who looked dangerous in front of goal, to me though, none of them are as good as Edouard.

Edited by RAG