Crowd test events

piffer

9 hours ago, Bigdaw said:

Yeah every one was sitting with no one in the seats either side a gap of three seats in fact, But what did not make sense was people had someone sitting in front or behind them,  Whats the difference ?      If the want to do it were not one is within 2 metres of anyone else , then no one beside,in front or behind the person.

Seems like 

_114173598_gettyimages-1228253136.jpg

Think you need a closer look at the photo there is a gap front and behind each individual.

Each person has at least one empty seat right left front and behind them, if you look closely.

The gaps are shown more on the video clips of that game , but those gaps still were far less than what was allowed at the Rugby

Also read that when/ if crowds are slowly allowed back at each ground the main stand -that is the stand where the dug outs are and where players and press sit may not be allowed to open to the public so as to keep that area Covid secure 

As a non season ticket holder, not based locally and who has worked on a Saturday for many years but from now on less so, I will be interested to see when and how folk in a similar situation will be catered for in the coming months.

Presumably and correctly the number of ST holders allowed in will be increased then a limited number of “walk up’s” thereafter. 

The non use of the Main Stands is interesting. Can fully understand keeping some of it eg central third or quarter where dugouts are, players etc sit but outer sections will surely be the next areas to be freed up for fans and as part of gradually building up the numbers able to get in. 

12 minutes ago, Galdunc11 said:

The non use of the Main Stands is interesting. Can fully understand keeping some of it eg central third or quarter where dugouts are, players etc sit but outer sections will surely be the next areas to be freed up for fans and as part of gradually building up the numbers able to get in. 

I think much of the FB Stand is a Covid secure area.

With so many seats available elsewhere, I think it might be the last to be occupied. 

On 8/30/2020 at 8:01 AM, Scouser2 said:

The gaps are shown more on the video clips of that game , but those gaps still were far less than what was allowed at the Rugby

Also read that when/ if crowds are slowly allowed back at each ground the main stand -that is the stand where the dug outs are and where players and press sit may not be allowed to open to the public so as to keep that area Covid secure 

I take that's what the Amber Zone and Red Zone signs are for? I'm sure the stand behind he dugouts is labelled as Red Zone. I assume that means more distancing and limited people in those areas?

2 minutes ago, KFCDJ said:

I take that's what the Amber Zone and Red Zone signs are for? I'm sure the stand behind he dugouts is labelled as Red Zone. I assume that means more distancing and limited people in those areas?

You need to be in the weekly covid testing regime (like the players, staff and refs) to be allowed in the ‘red’ zone.  Dunno what amber means though!

On 8/31/2020 at 4:14 PM, KFCDJ said:

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.