Rangers Match Fred

C4mmy31

1 minute ago, Thirdwatch1965 said:

Sportsound saying killie offered nothing today. Oh dear.

A few pundits said we would go down. They may be right at this rate. Massive game next week. Very poor today against a makeshift sevco and no crowd. I'm beginning to expect the worst very week now.

• CB unpinned this topic
Just now, Armstrong86 said:

If Dyer wasn’t Clarke’s assistant he would have been nowhere near the Killie job. The board sacked AA with absolutely no idea what to do next. 

With Dyer’s record I honestly can’t see him turning things around. 

It makes me worry that if Dyer walks (I can see this before the club sacking him), they'll just give it to Millen

7 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

If we had not had that meltdown last Saturday and had 5 points from 5 games,............

And if the Arabs turn up next Saturday and win we will have 2 points from 6 games.

The difference is 2 points from 6 games. is still possible, 5 points from 5 games is not.

1 minute ago, AyrshireCocard said:

We are heading for a relegation battle this season for sure.

Win against Dundee United and we're in the top six... 

We need to see a big performance next Saturday. A couple of results and all is well, but I'd be taking swift action if we don't get them though. Shoogly peg. 

6 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

We were playing at ibrox.. Ffs

At half time yous were all saying weve defended well.. How 45mins can turn around eh!!!#

We've only lost there twice in the last 8 or 9 league games up until today. With one of them being the last game under Dyer at Christmas time. Its hardly a fortress these days.

10 minutes ago, KillieDIV said:

Last season we didn't look like we could score but at least we could defend. Now it doesn't look like we can do either. We didn't even look anywhere near as fit as Rangers today. 

Did you choose to forget the nomads and 2-0 v Hamilton game? 

Bad day today no denying that. 
but we’ll survive- whether it’s with Dyer as manager or not. 

9 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

We were playing at ibrox.. Ffs

At half time yous were all saying weve defended well.. How 45mins can turn around eh!!!#

The first half was decent I agree.

But we never looked like getting back into it in the second half after going 1 down. Not even an attempt. 

5 minutes ago, Monk said:

Did you choose to forget the nomads and 2-0 v Hamilton game? 

Bad day today no denying that. 
but we’ll survive- whether it’s with Dyer as manager or not. 

Alessio was in charge for 18 league games, Dyer has been in charge for 17. Alessio picked up 23 points, Dyer has picked up 12.

Edited by KillieDIV

23 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

Losing that goal early in the second half changed the whole outcome of the match. If  it might have been we could have held them until maybe 65 minutes d ifferent when bringing on Kiltie and Kabamba.

Considering the strength in depth, and money, that we were up against I am not too unhappy.

If we had not had that meltdown last Saturday and had 5 points from 5 games, include both Old Firm and Hibs away, I would have been pleased with our start to the season.

Lets start again next week against the Arabs.

Yes, let’s talk again about all the points we could have had, how unlucky we’ve been and what a tough run of games we’ve had.  Have a look in the newspaper - we’ve not got 5 points we’ve got 2, we’ve won 3 league games in about the last 20 and we haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of those games. 
You might be pleased about our start to the season with those fantasy points that we’ve won but I am very worried about what the rest of the season holds. 

Edited by historyman