Next manager (under construction)

Craigieboy

29 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Frank Lampard is sack Chelsea today 

Might possible Lampard is new manager of Kilmarnock??

He can bring in Angelo as his assistant.

Probably would need to adjust his budget slightly from the £200 million he spent in the summer 

Edited by historyman

14 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

jesus wept 

Heat of the moment, anger, desperation, take your pick. Closed it down. Folk can disagree, and debate point's fair enough, but when i get abusive messages aimed at my kid, it's not worth it. (Not you btw) hindsight maybe not the best idea, but folk can learn from mistakes. (Unlike our management team)

16 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

jesus wept 

Just now, jam1869 said:

Heat of the moment, anger, desperation, take your pick. Closed it down. Folk can disagree, and debate point's fair enough, but when i get abusive messages aimed at my kid, it's not worth it. (Not you btw) hindsight maybe not the best idea, but folk can learn from mistakes. (Unlike our management team)

You're just frustrated at the lack of action like the rest of us pal.

You decided to take some direct action then thought better of it and closed it down. No harm done.

It shows you care and there is nothing wrong with that.

We need something to ignite our tired squad mr cool (we work hard in training) has no fire on the touch line he looks defeated before a ball is kicked.The team look disjointed and clueless we know they can play we’ve seen them do it,they need to know the managers game plan and the tactics have to be drilled into them which sadly doesn’t seem to be happening,a new face is required who I don’t know but a new face nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, Jim Gibson said:

Stephen Robinson has just said (on BBC Scotland sports site ) that he’s refreshed and ready to go again...

Apart from the game last month,  always thought the games against Motherwell were tough. I would be happy with him